Forums

Help › Forums

Enough of the Nonsense

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:11 PM (1 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 3:07 PM

Back with a comment not a complaint. Have played many,  many rounds and not put

a ball in the drink, back to back. Just bought new Callaways today and I guess WGT wants me

to buy more. 2 shots, 2 lost balls at SA nbr 1. I have not gone in here 3 times in my

history on this game. Club selection and distance, ding or no ding, they have decided

today what will happen. Played with a legend and shot well in a Blitz. Went back to shoot

a stroke game alone and in the drink twice. Sounds a little strange. Share holders must

be upset with the profits this quarter.

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:11 PM

I've done my share of giving balls a bath, sometimes when the meter kicks up, or a deviation on a non-metered shot.  It happens.  Try to remember times when you've missed a shot and it ended up being better than if you'd gotten a ding on it.  I know thats happened to me several times when putting.

As an editing note, looks like you hit the return key every time you got to the end of a line in the entry box.  Don't need to do that, and makes it a lot harder to read when you do.

RSS