Help › Forums

Not allowed to enter "Premium" CC tournaments...:(

Thu, Mar 24 2011 7:50 AM (20 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 2:23 PM

WGTicon:

hi,

we did a small tweak (right now), so please try again and report issues/results to my wall so I can tabulate it that way

sorry for the inconvinience

do control + f5 to be sure

-wgticon

m,

Still not working for me after reloading.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:31 PM

I am not sure what's going on, but it seems to be an issue on our end. We are working on identifying and fixing it. Please be patient :)

Sorry for the inconvenience

-wgticon

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 10:46 AM

I remain patient-just reporting that the issue still exist-it seems to be affecting US accts. according to the posts in my CC

• KnuckleWoods
    2,486 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 4:59 PM

Still doesn't work for me either  

• JayCollier
    68 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:15 PM

It's Monday Mar. 21st @ 11:13 pm EDT> I still live in the USA but the program say i'm in a foreign country that doesn't allow me to play a Premium Tournament  This shouldn't be that hard to fix guys ...lets go.

OH Ya BTW I can play any and all WGT ready-go's and Premium games I want, it seems they are not illegal just those created by our CC.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:50 AM

still broke thank you

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 12:44 PM

3 years in Beta indicates they still don't get it. If I didn't hate Tiger Woods so much, I would enroll in his game on line.

• stevenjack
    71 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 7:56 PM

hey....i am still having problems with cc tourney  will not let me enter tourney. from pa.        hey icon...send a tweak my way !  thx !!

• bigdogsppe
    321 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 4:00 AM

wendsday 3/23 live in Texas  still cant plat CC premium tournies

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 11:05 AM

This is getting very disappointing now. We have been sending in bug reports and posting this in the forums since the 18th of March. Here it is March 23rd with not even a word from the official WGT staff since WGTIcon did. I think this game is getting to the point that it is not worth buying credits any longer and until wgt gets a better customer service department. A lot of people on here has invested a great deal of money to improve their game and to just not even have the decency to  update us on what is being done about it. It is also hurting those who can play the CC tournaments as they may be in first place, but with only 2 or 3 that can join, keeps them from even winning their money back. After sending in the bug report, all I got was the same message they sent everyone that submitted a report.

I know I will get bombarded with negative feed back but I really don't care. Just had to vent some here. Not that wgt ever really pays attention to what is in the forums.

RSS