Forums

Help › Forums

AWARDS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:21 AM (5 replies)
  • TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 8:29 PM

i briefly remarked on this in the BETA forum.

i don't think my awards are announcing properly during ranked play. when are you supposed to get an announcement?  i hit a drive of 302 and didn't get an award announcement but its in my profile.  are you supposed to get an announcement when you get an accuracy award?  i have 172 but seen no where near that many announcments.  i had a streak of birdies at 4... no announcment.  but it shows in my profile.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 9:11 PM

I believe the awards are announced at  the initial award earning event, then when the next higher award is earned.

ie:  after the Tin LD award is earned you will not see an announcement for that award again until you break 275 and on till you reach Diamond.

Award

Tin

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Platinum

Crystal

Diamond

Long Drive (yards)

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 9:20 PM

Same thing holds true for accuracy,birdies, etc.; at each level ( no one I know knows the actual category dividing points, though there are estimates on the forum), you will see higher numbers as they are recorded until you reach the next level when the new award is announced.

Cheers,

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 9:16 PM

are awards supposed to count or accumulate during multi-player?  i hit a 50 foot putt that didn't get recorded as my longest putt.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 10:02 PM

Yes.*

If you completed* a ranked round, then, as your record is 42', you might want to report a bug for the non-recorded 50 footer.

If you completed* a practice round, then all you can do is feel good about it and share it; it will not be recorded.

Cheers,

*edit* Added "yes" to answer the question, and revised two sentences from "were in" to "completed" and added ";it will not be recorded." to clarify the original intended meaning IAW the following quality control corrections.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:21 AM

You must also finish the ranked round in which an award is given to you. Unless that round is logged in your Score History, the award you received during that round is retracted and your stats will remain on the previous level.

RSS