Help › Forums

Club looking for active, competitive players

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 2 2011 4:54 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:32 AM

You added 2 of the members then kicked them off your friends list because it" messed your meter up"

Kinda hard to be active in a club if you don't friend any of the members.

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:56 AM

Wesdogg75:

You added 2 of the members then kicked them off your friends list because it" messed your meter up"

Kinda hard to be active in a club if you don't friend any of the members.

How does adding friends mess your meter up???

anyways, If you have a look at my profile and decide whether I would be considered or not, 67 tour pro.

currently without cc last one was too inactive, they never wanted to play if they even logged on very annoying.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 2:18 AM

Wesdogg75:

but I can't send you a c.c. invite while your still in another club

Yes you can Wes,it's just the Country Club Owners that you can't send an invite to..good luck to you & your CC

nan

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 11:45 AM

I have 5 more slots open for Master and above level players with at least level 65, active club, lots of tournaments, half the club is on skype, monthly match play and c.c. vs. c.c. matches.....check us out

Wes(Tin Cup C.C.)

• Fridgeman
    393 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 11:04 AM

Sign me up - am a master but only level 57.   Play everyday and have got to this level after just over 2 months.   Have joined a club but after 1 week they stopped all competitions so I will leave and hopefully sign up with Tin Cup CC.

• nowhammies
    288 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:39 AM

VeScal:
    How does adding friends mess your meter up???

Do you ever hear that sound when the status changes from one of your friends on your friends list.  They go online or offline or busy or whatever, many people believe that causes meter problems and I tend to agree with them.  The less activity your computer is doing, the smoother WGT game will run.  When I'm playing WGT I NEVER have any other open windows at all on my PC.  I run google chrome browser which is recommended by WGT, if I have been on the internet prior to playing I clear my adobe flash cache except for the WGT file,  as well as any browser cache and I do a disk cleanup EVERYTIME before I play.  My internet connection is very fast, my PC has more than enough memory for this game.  By taking these steps I rarely if ever have meter problems.  Multi player games is where I have had the most problems so I just stay away from them. I personally could care less about friending people to play a round with, I like tournaments and that's why I joined a CC, different strokes for different folks! 

• dandare5273
    31 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 11:37 AM

Hi Wes,

are you still looking for members? i have just quit my cc, never online and no tournaments.

If so can i get an invite, lvl 56 master, play daily.

dan

• Blade619
    30 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 4:54 AM

Hello 

If you are still looking for people I am very interested in joining an active CC. I know that I am just an amateur but I am very active and I play everyday. I would like to be in a club that is very active and I know that I will get better. Can you give a new player a break?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

• PAGES
RSS