Help › Forums

Club looking for active, competitive players

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 2 2011 4:54 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 10:13 AM

Tin Cup c.c. is looking for Master and higher teired players that are active and are willing to get involved in Club events and tournies.

We play multiplayer tournaments, match play tournaments monthly, alt. shot tournaments, and are currently playing in our 3rd c.c. vs. c.c. challenge, and of course have at least 1 regular tournament going at all times, and we keep a points system for tourn. finishes to seed our monthly match play brackets.

Most tournaments are free, but occasionally we do have credit tournaments also, and about half of our club members are on skype.

If interested post here or on my profile page.

thnx

Wes

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 9:31 AM

Anybody??

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 10:30 AM

Good Day,,  This is a good club and some great players..And a lot of fun ,,  None of them are quiters !!  My avg has droped since joining cause of all the help from all the players..  Give us a try .   You will not be sorry ......

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:02 PM

Hi Wesdogg,

my current CC is essentially dead. Consequently I am looking for an active CC and yours seems to fit my search.

Let me know if you accept that I join. If you accept, I will quit my current CC and you will then be able to send me an invitation.

Regards

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 6:33 PM

We would be glad to have you in our club , but I can't send you a c.c. invite while your still in another club

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 2:20 AM

Thanks Wesdogg. I quit my CC and send a membership request to your CC.

Looking forward to play nice CC competitions.

Regards

• Outlaw713
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:30 PM

I left my CC because it was dead. Looking for an active one.

• alkoholikk
    140 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 4:47 PM

I am very intersted In joining your club, just left mine today, not enough tournaments

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 6:32 PM

Hey Wes  I'm looking for a club. I am very active on the site and love to play in various types of tournaments. Give me a shout if you would like me to join.

Thanks, Ken

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 3:19 AM

haha wtf u ask for players and then u kick me out?

• PAGES
RSS