• PAGES
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 4:53 PM

alosso:

dchallenger:
    GO OUTSIDE!!!!!

+1!

I like to play the game at my desk when outdoor golf is unavailable/unattractive: In Winter, at night, during unfriendly weather. I like to see the sun and a few clouds for an enjoyable "Day on the Links".

Also, to be realistic, different weather would have an impact on the scores: wet grips, wet FWs etc. would raise the scores and make playing for competition nasty. Customers would not play under nasty conditions, revenue would drop...

Do you expect the company to invest in any changes leading to that?

it would change for most players, but no for the players using an autoclick program.  JMHO.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 11:11 PM

mathia14:
    it would change for most players, but no for the players using an autoclick program.  JMHO.

Think before you post:

When precision drops due to "weather", it won't help to ding the shots. It's similar to UELs.

• Elmo56
    285 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:28 AM

I love how the really great pro's at everything shoot down a great idea.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 10:42 AM

Elmo56:

No they don't, this idea was far from great.

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 11:25 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. 

WGT needs to focus on big improvements that will positively affect game play, not waste time adding features that will at best show marginal returns. 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:36 PM

PaulTon:

Elmo56:

No they don't, this idea was far from great.

+1 and its just unxderstanding how the game plays . WGT cant incorporate every aspect of real life into the game . Most of us as long term players know just how jacked up the game becomes after updates and game additions are made . A simple flash update can make the game so unplayable that it will cause complete game shut down .

So although it may seem like a good idea it really only looks good on paper .

• POMA78
    7 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2022 12:39 AM

I think they should ad some wind, it's not windy enough....

• PAGES
RSS