Forums

Help › Forums

Multiple account scammers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 23 2016 1:01 AM (90 replies)
  • ladydiane
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 8:57 PM

Why does WGT drag their feet when it comes to multiple account scammers? Is it not obvious to them when someone has had an account less than a few months and scoring well under par for average, and at a tier level that can only come from having played through the system once and now blazing through the progression at a rate that makes it OBVIOUS they've done it before?

Or do they just ignore it because of the coin they're getting?

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 9:18 AM

Geezus Murphy, WGT is doing everything they can regarding this issue, not too long ago some of the best players in the game have been indefinately suspended due to most probably cheating. Multi-Accounters won't last for long, if you suspect someone of doing this just contact wgt via email and they'll look into it.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 9:41 AM

There are multis in this game, yes. There are also inept crappy players, who take 5 years to get to L90 and a 65 avg as a tour master. And those really can't judge what is possible or not. You wrote a dumb comment on some a L80 63+ avg TM, who's joined in February. It doesn't take much talent to do that, not nearly as much as you think. Getting to legend in 4 to 5 months (under the current system) is the norm for any half talented player. Which you are obviously not. Statements like this just show you as clueless. 

If the person, on who's wall you wrote, is a multi (and I think he isn't), he's not a good 1.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 1:49 PM

What ya really trying to say, Jure? ;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 2:40 PM

Level 90 with 57 ranked rounds! lol

Can someone explain this to me - 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 3:10 PM

Work down 2nd page of activity, most comments made after matches have been deleted by folks

Some still there where folk accused of having no class, or being a scammer

No class eh mmmmm........chill out i would say

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 3:10 PM

PaulTon:
    Can someone explain this to me - 

you dont have to play ranked rounds to earn xp, nothing wrong with only playing alt and matchplay if that floats your boat (as long as theyre not sandbagging)  possibly the op has only just leveled up and played 1 game which explains the average 

tws

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 3:59 PM

ps, instead of coming on the forums and venting which has zero effect! if you genuinely  think someones multi accounting send a message to WGT.

example- level 43 master only playing for 2 weeks scores -5 in 1st two games as a hack then starts playing credit games! $116 earned this month alone and starts gifting 700cr balls to his friend lol....reported him on thursday with the following result = friday account closed, (he's still on the earners leaderboard)

point being if we're all vigilant then we can keep these fking low-lifes cheating sh!ts to a minimum

ive reported quite a few and believe me WGT actually do care about this issue so why not use that utility instead of getting angry on here which achieves nothing!!

look out multi's...big brothers watching hehe

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 5:15 PM

thewonderstuff:
    ps, instead of coming on the forums and venting which has zero effect! if you genuinely  think someones multi accounting send a message to WGT.

exactly right, if you see something, say something (to WGT that is lol).

• TopShelf2010
    10,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 5:54 PM

RSS