Forums

Help › Forums

Multiple account scammers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 23 2016 1:01 AM (90 replies)
  • shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 4:37 AM

What i have noticed on Main forum is that, certain  guys enjoy having a pop at the individual rather than addressing  the issue ,keep your EGOS out of it guys.

• garyk49
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 5:58 AM

shovlovin:

What i have noticed on Main forum is that, certain  guys enjoy having a pop at the individual rather than addressing  the issue ,keep your EGOS out of it guys.

NO, what it actually is, is a couple of  members making comments towards another member making stupid comments.  A certain member(P) needs to grow a brain, as is clueless, apparently.  Has nothing to do with EGO.  Oh wait, owns a CC, guess that puts them in the know.

I could quote but won't, but.  An abandoned account and the player is starting another to play again, that isn't a multi?  Get real and brighten up.  It sure as   h e l l   is.  (more then 1 account, either past, present or any combination of is considered a multi), if it can still be logged into(even if you have forgot the login) that account is useable.  Think password recovery programs.

And then to say the RG situation pointed out, is uncommon!  Are you that dense.  It happens every day!

WOW, did stupidy ever wake me up this morning, and it seems to be running rampant in the forums today.

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 6:58 AM

pdb1:
    WGT players are not competing against one another

not sure how you came to that conclusion, if you enter a competition by definition you are competing, whether thats against another 49 players in a RG game or 2 players in an alt shot game you are competing against other players

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 7:23 AM

Oh great, this thread has a eerie similarity to the "Security Sweeps" which had to be taken down due to the bickering back and forth... I won't bother lol, but will just state that i beleive WGT is doing the best they can to legitimize this game through and through mates. Cheers. Your friend and mine, K.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 7:24 AM

pdb1:

garyk49:
    Oh wait, owns a CC, guess that puts them in the know.

You would think .

garyk49:
    An abandoned account and the player is starting another to play again, that isn't a multi? 

Multi what ? Not uncommon . Not dishonest .

garyk49:
    And then to say the RG situation pointed out, is uncommon! 

Very small minorirty .

garyk49:
    It happens every day!

What happens everyday ?

Then we wake up and do it all over again...hoping for that next gr8 game with others.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 7:31 AM

thewonderstuff:

PaulTon:
    Can someone explain this to me - 

you dont have to play ranked rounds to earn xp, nothing wrong with only playing alt and matchplay if that floats your boat (as long as theyre not sandbagging)  possibly the op has only just leveled up and played 1 game which explains the average 

tws

WGT censored my post. The OPs average on their main profile is not the same score average as shown in their stats tab.

I have no idea why it was censored, I made no accusation whatsoever, I was just curious. I did not post anything negative at all, I only quoted stats that are accessible to all.

This is not the 1st time I have been censored because the mod concerned misunderstood me.

Ah well, c'est la vie, we can't all be intelligent...

• garyk49
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 7:37 AM

pdb1:

garyk49:
    Oh wait, owns a CC, guess that puts them in the know.

You would think .

garyk49:
    An abandoned account and the player is starting another to play again, that isn't a multi? 

Multi what ? Not uncommon . Not dishonest .

garyk49:
    And then to say the RG situation pointed out, is uncommon! 

Very small minorirty .

garyk49:
    It happens every day!

What happens everyday ?

Amazing reading comprehension.  Just unbelievable.  And to quote a statement and then answer that was aimed at you.  Actually they were all aimed at you.  Shaking head.

Wake up this way today or have you been all along.

RSS