Forums

Help › Forums

It scott to be perfect CC

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 13 2011 4:00 PM (6 replies)
  • shepdavis
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 10:20 AM

I was invited to join this club by the club owner. He said only one rule play at least  1 tournement a week. I payed the entry fees and played in at least 4 tournements the first week. I was i 1st place in at least two of them and the day before the tournements are over he removes me..????

Just wondering if is happened to anyone else with this "madscottman"

Shoild I at least win the credits for the tournemnet matches I won?

Doesn't seem fair

• madscotsmen
    46 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 9:44 PM

hey dude i sent you a message explaining i removed you by accident and also sent you invite to rejoin which you declined so what more can i do  the offer to rejoin is still there if you are interested

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 2:46 AM

Don't take it personal, like he said "it was an accident".

As for the credits, if you won the tournament, you won the credits.  This is distributed by WGT, not the owner of the club.

LC

• madscotsmen
    46 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 8:50 AM

thank you lc my friend as i explained to him it was an accident i even offered him chance to rejoin and he reused so i really dont know what else i can do and as you said it was not personal in anyway

• shepdavis
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 11:42 AM
    LC and Mad, I sent a message to Madscottsman earlier today thanking him for his reply. As for this matter... it is a done deal and over with. I may have over reacted...paranoid about internert scams or just didn't wait long enough for Mad to get back to me. I was frustrated yesterday when I searched the community players and country club lists and neither is name or the country club name would come up on a search. When I could not contact Mad directly via message I posted my frustration on the forum. As for CC's I also thanked Mad for the re-invite but not joining any right now. I had fun playing in "It scots to be perfect" tournements and hope to in the future For now all is fine and this matter is in the past. Shepdavis
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 6:53 PM

dial 1-800-carefairy

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 4:00 PM

SweetiePie:

dial 1-800-carefairy

Awe, thats sweet....lmao

RSS