Forums

Help › Forums

What is the point

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 5 2011 10:25 PM (3 replies)
  • yonga2003
    9 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 10:50 AM

Can someone explain what is the point of being a Country Club member? I was invited to join one. I did, but there is no activity. There have been no tournaments. I created a tournament and put an invite in the clubs forum for everyone. I was the only one who entered the tournament. Needless to say I won it!!! This is the first tournament I have won. Can anyone explain the benefit of being a Country Club member?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 3:50 PM

Quit and find another...the one I'm in is relatively new...we have about 30 or so members, last I recall..and get 6-10 in most of the tourneys with credits, and 15+ or so on the free tourney's.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 4:53 PM

yonga2003:
    Can someone explain what is the point of being a Country Club member? I was invited to join one. I did, but there is no activity. There have been no tournaments. I created a tournament and put an invite in the clubs forum for everyone. I was the only one who entered the tournament. Needless to say I won it!!! This is the first tournament I have won. Can anyone explain the benefit of being a Country Club member?

You'll know the benefits when you join the right club yonga! Always CC tournaments going on . . . trophy's and prizes to the winners, and a tightnit community where having fun is more important than winning!

Come see for yourself!

Lobsterihavethebestcountryclubintheworldboy :)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 10:25 PM

There are 3 places left in the best and busiest club of them all. The Moondogs.

RSS