Forums

Help › Forums

upgrade 100 how?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 13 2009 12:17 PM (4 replies)
  • imaloser
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:44 AM

it says you can upgrade your driver for 100 credits but when i go to the pro shop i do not see a link to do this.. can someone explain how?

thanks, have a great day!

mike

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 8:26 AM

Click on any of the Tour Starter drivers...each has a cost of 100 credits...HBthree

• imaloser
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 8:44 AM

oh lol.. i thought i could upgrade to like a ping as if it were a special :D

you think it would be better to just get the G10 Master 3 Fairway Wood 14° instead? just to clarify, i dont have enough for a better driver than the 100 credits but have enough for this fairway wood.. seems to me like a better choice but just thought i would see what someone else thought as well.

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 10:30 AM

the most important upgrade one can make, if one can only make one upgrade, is to upgrade your driver!

HBThree

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 12:17 PM

Or, for 100 credits, one may buy all 3 types of upgraded balls (a 3-pack from each type). Each type of these golf balls really is played differently. After playing with nothing but "coloured" balls for the last few weeks, it was quite a shock for me today to test the new B-ES balls and having to readjust to their "decreased" = normal distances. Practically every shot (except putts) is affected. But, the backspin was fantastic! (Still, if the lowest possible score is your top priority, GI-D balls are the best option.)

RSS