Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 1:15 PM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 2:17 PM
    Cheers for that Jaarny, just seen im on page 1 . How those long Winter evenings must just fly ;-)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 2:41 PM

bubbsboy:
    Cheers for that Jaarny, just seen im on page 1 . How those long Winter evenings must just fly ;-)

Boredom, utter boredom, boobs.  :-)

There's actually about 6 years between posts 4 and 5. Then the real good stuff starts a little further in...  pfft.

~~~~

TopShelf2010:
    I am doing my best to remain pleasant and maintain my cool.

Hiya again, Don!

You are, always have been,  the very personification of pleasantness and coolness around these parts.

Slurrrrrrrp............ 

:-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 3:25 PM
    Hahaha......i forgot how i was before the medicerrrrr medddd du du dication kicked in like ya naar.
  • craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 3:09 AM

One night .Henry was praying in her room when God appeared before him.

"My son, you have pleased me greatly. Your heart is full of love for your fellow creatures and your actions and prayers are always for the benefit of others. I have come to you, not only to thank and commend you but to grant you anything you wish," said God.

"Dear Heavenly Father, I am perfectly happy. I am a son of Christ. I am doing what I love. I lack for nothing material since I am a millionaire. I am content in all ways," said Henry
    "There must be something you would have of me," said God.
    "Well, there is one thing," he said.
    "Just name it," said God.
    "It's those wgt forum posters. They are so demeaning to me every time I try to befriend them they say no .  I would like for this to stop."
    "Consider it done," said God. ".Bad phrases shall be stricken from the minds of humans everywhere. But surely there is something that I could do just for you."
    "There is one thing. But it's really small, and not worth your time," said Henry .
    "Name it. Please," said God.
    "It's the M&M's," said Henry. "They're so hard to peel

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 4:03 AM

craigswan, reminded me ''The paper chase'' TV series. Those who have watched it surely remember professor Kingsfield (John Houseman). Can't remember the season or the episode, but on a certain episode the students set up a sketch with Bell playing the role of Kingsfield before the golden gates. God was there to welcome the mighty professor in Heaven. The dialogue goes like this:

- Good day my dear professor Kingsfield. I was informed about your arrival and came down to heartly welcome you!! Please enter...

Kingsfield was a bit skeptical...

- Oh, what's the matter old  friend? Don't want to go to heaven?

- I did...but now i am not sure that the place is big enough for both of us....Good day Mr. Gooooood..... 

I am sure these would be Henry's exact words too!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 2:30 PM

WigerToods2010:

Edchavez has a lot to answer for... just sayin'.

:-)

Lol Wiger, 

Aw c'mon, the guy calls me out in a public forum as bein' an ignorant, intolerant, fool, unfortunately, misspelling the first two. Do I get upset ? Hell no, I take him out to a ball game. Bring me some peanuts an' Crackerjacks, man ! Three strikes. Ain't ignorant ( I can spell it) , ain't intolerant ( can spell that one too ) an' lastly, ain't nobody's fool, least of all , Henry's.

Dayum , I love these forums. Used to love 'em more, but, the Messiah has sadly departed.

Doc :)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 7:25 PM

WHO HAS THE MOST FRIENDS ON WGT:

UPDATE:  I will soon have 5000 friends on WGT.  I don't know of any active member who has more. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 7:30 PM

I have always promoted friendly discussions in the forums, but someone has been very rude lately talking bad stuff about me.  I am a very nice person so I will not mention any names - however he may be some sort of doctor.   If anyone else agrees with him, let me know and I will leave the forums.

Thank you to all my friends and supporters.  Your the best.   Its been very much fun and informative over the years I've been coming here.

Henry Kawa.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:32 AM

HenryKawa:

I have always promoted friendly discussions in the forums, but someone has been very rude lately talking bad stuff about me.  I am a very nice person so I will not mention any names - however he may be some sort of doctor.   If anyone else agrees with him, let me know and I will leave the forums.

Thank you to all my friends and supporters.  Your the best.   Its been very much fun and informative over the years I've been coming here.

Henry Kawa.

RSS