Forums

Help › Forums

This isn't a moan....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 4 2011 6:30 AM (36 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:35 AM

I can confirm the bugs seen here.... but yes... great club!!!  Here is my very first shot with it.... soooooo close!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:44 AM

Can I also point out that when the 3 wood is selected by the caddy, it will not allow you to change the type of shot you play with it, ie from full to punch. Not only that but it will then prevent you from changing the shot type with any of the other clubs you may wish to change to. Not an ideal situation when in 25/30 Oakmont rough.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 6:15 AM

stuffix:

First off, thanks for the updates, some great stuff.

Second, there's still a tiny problem with the 3-wood. When you're switching clubs, the 3-wood keeps the name of the previous club you had while the image is correctly changing.

When you hit it, it's the 3-wood, so it's no big deal, but I just wanted to point that out.

Same problem here, plus the yardage doesn't show up for the club. Otherwise club works fine .

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 7:43 AM

tiffer67:

Can I also point out that when the 3 wood is selected by the caddy, it will not allow you to change the type of shot you play with it, ie from full to punch. Not only that but it will then prevent you from changing the shot type with any of the other clubs you may wish to change to. Not an ideal situation when in 25/30 Oakmont rough.

Yes can confirm wont let you change shot type or few the specs of the club at all.  Also had to use wheel to change clubs as it would not let me do it through clicking in game client

Cheers,

b0gey

• nickolijj
    277 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 8:39 AM

Wonder if we can plead for our Ready Go entry fees back...having to hit a 240 yard club for 219 yds 10 ft downhill with a tail is fun lol.   I'm kidding, but hoping that gets fixed soon. I'm having the same issue. It won't let you change the 3 wood, it's shot style (i.e. punch)  or display yardage.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 10:32 AM

Same problem here but if I do a practice swing without striking the ball, it seems to fix the problem for me.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 11:27 AM

Sorry everyone.

We are looking at this to fix it asap. I'll post as soon as I hear anything

-wgticon

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 11:54 AM

WGTicon:

already fixed. please restart your game client...

-wgticon

no it is not fixed- Ive restarted 3 times cleared caches swept for bugs and still no indicator of swingmode Punch Fulll or yds-instead its showing nothing and can't swithchclubs

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 12:00 PM

Lisa, please read carefully. Icons answer is only about Tiffers 1st post: default settings 3W vs driver. That's fixed, the rest ain't... yet.

Cheers, GC

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 12:11 PM

Here's a little trick to be able to switch the 3 wood for another club: use the wheel of your mouse.

RSS