Forums

Help › Forums

Bridgestone C.C. We are an Extremely Active CLUB

Sun, Oct 2 2011 7:54 PM (99 replies)
  • stevesch
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 1:45 PM

I'd love to join as well!!  Let me know if you're still accepting people!

• Mornee
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 7:49 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if you still have some openings in your CC. I play on daily basis most of the time unless work catches up with me. I'm on 72.1 average, Pro tier. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks in advance!

• BPLittle
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 4:17 PM

My former CC was disbanded by the owner and I am looking for a new home.  I'd love to give Bridgestone a try if you still have room.

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:44 AM

Invites sent thanks for joining up!

• Gec77ko
    111 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 11:48 AM

Id like to join your club - master 67.2 ave. lvl 89

Appreciate- Gec77ko

• Kahuna77
    72 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 5:47 AM
    Hi...
    My name is Andrew..  I hesitated for a long time and this is my first attempt at searching for a Country Club and thought that your club would be a good fit.. I am sincere about the game of golf and I see this sincerity in your club.. and I hope in it's members.. I am a little surprised it isn't full... but I am glad also.. I sent a request but thought I'd post here as well..
    I am eager to learn more about what being in a country club is all about.. and I hope to become a part of your online golfing family..
    I'll look forward to hearing from you soon..
    Thanks..
    Andrew...
  • williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 12:33 PM

Thanks Andrew glad to have you on board we got tons of tourneys, leagues, alt shot, and match play things going on also CTTH montly championship as other Monthly events have fun and see you on the greens!

W

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 9:15 PM

few spots left!

• harrynoahsampson
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 7:16 AM

Would love an invite. Club I joined has no tourneys.

Thanks.

• JunkSmith
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2011 9:10 AM

Just sent a request!  Fairly new but very active.  Not sure if this is an accomplishment but lvl 37 Tour Pro in two weeks

RSS