Forums

Help › Forums

:o) ~ Fun~ Phrases You'll never read on WGT

Tue, Apr 5 2016 3:14 PM (36 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 4:29 PM

ct690911:
    Ah yes...the insightful duckster...no sooner says I need to strut...then he struts?..."there ain't no cure for stupid"...(:

Wow... talk about stupid. Open a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'strut'. Your response doesn't make sense.

ct690911:
    Given a duck is quite low on the waterfowl heirarchy, I will point out that the OP invited posts to this thread. I simply obliged...but, I can do it without grade 5 taunts. (Scratch that, most grade 5 students have outgrown it)

Obviously you can't.

canadiantroll690911:  "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME.... I have nothing useful to say, but I MUST post in EVERY thread in the WGT Forums... LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 5:45 PM
    Ducky...your misguided comparison of me to a peacock was meant in the pejorative sense. Accordingly, my response was correct.                                                                                 
    If you know how often I post and what I say?.. it clearly says more about you, than it does about me. (perhaps you should stalk someone else?, or maybe you already do..:)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    ps...as there is no cure for stupid, I am done with you.
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 6:01 PM

andyson:

"Hey! Here's a thread without a post by ct690911."

"Hey here's a thread where ct690911 hasn't posted last !"

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 6:21 PM

garylewisgr:

"Hey here's a thread where ct690911 hasn't posted last !"

LOL... we'll never see that phrase. 

canadian troll 690911 >> a peacock so full of shite, but he keeps on struttin'!

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 6:22 PM

good one Gary..:)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 6:31 PM

"Of course I don't wear a tutu in the real world!"

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2016 6:10 AM

WigerToods2010:

"Can I borrow your starter lob wedge Johnnie?"

Looking for a bit of help J, can you message me how to put a pic in status box on my profile page, please?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2016 8:50 AM

PaulTon:

"Can I borrow your starter lob wedge Johnnie?"

Looking for a bit of help J, can you message me how to put a pic in status box on my profile page, please?

No way, Jose! LOL ... fighting with Ladbrokes at this very mo' in order to upgrade the wedges.

Check your private messages, bud - sorted. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2016 9:14 AM

Fancypipe:   " That shot was entirely my fault . " or " Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me. "

The WGT meteorologist :  "Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers."

Doc :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2016 9:26 AM

Yancy  . does not see aliens anymore .          Andyson stop working  on the National E.      WGT  power to be    always read   all  post.  loll                    Opy  is a troll .            Frapp (moi)  write Anglophone  perfectly   .       WGT golf game   is easy to play .                           

RSS