Forums

Help › Forums

What needs to be said

Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:54 PM (68 replies)
  • navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 8:45 AM

This is the report I got when I went from here to play a game and was not connected.

roblem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: IEXPLORE.EXE

Application Version: 11.0.9600.18205

Application Timestamp: 56a1b6f6

Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.19135

Fault Module Timestamp: 56a1c6fa

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0003dae8

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

navi USMC

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 10:19 AM

Must be the end of discussion.lol

navi USMC

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 11:46 AM

navigater:
    Must be the end of discussion.lol

I'm not sure why you posted the Windows crash report here.

1. If you want help fixing it.  This ain't the place.

2. If you posted it as an example of another game problem. Maybe it is, maybe it's not.  Hard to say without  details. 

3. Some other reason.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 11:54 AM

VegasWade:
    Andy, go play semantics and quote whack-a-mole with someone else.

That makes as much sense to me as your other posts make.  None.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 1:48 PM

Was in hope, if there was someone that knows how to make sense of that report related to opening the game client.A tech that has researched it.

Guess not.

navi USMC

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 2:32 PM

I have the newest and greatest mac...just got it and don't even have any browsing history or downloads and my meter is still fucked up! How the hell does someone go without meter issues?  What do you have to do...it's cost me 3 shots per RG which is about 1k a day.  Yet I never see the top guys with meter issues? hmmm

My meter seems smooth until I click and either sticks way past or jumps many pixels left and right.  Then there are shots that are not affected...it seem the ones that are effected are the holes you can't afford to go in that direction.

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 2:33 PM

My guess is that that is what your own browser reported.

• MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 3:57 PM

Heath021:

I have the newest and greatest mac...just got it and don't even have any browsing history or downloads and my meter is still fucked up! How the hell does someone go without meter issues?  What do you have to do...it's cost me 3 shots per RG which is about 1k a day.  Yet I never see the top guys with meter issues? hmmm

My meter seems smooth until I click and either sticks way past or jumps many pixels left and right.  Then there are shots that are not affected...it seem the ones that are effected are the holes you can't afford to go in that direction.

I play in Mac... If you want to use Safari,  you need to create a new user profile in the Mac, don't use the same Apple ID of your other accounts... create a new 1 only for your new user profile... because all is new you didn't going to have any program running!!! In your new Apple ID you can't use iphoto, iMovie, email ect... all this programs make the Mac run slow.  Open Safari but again is only to play WGT... you can't not have any website address in your favorite... just WGT...  Never, never use  google, Bing or any search engine...   same with google apps,  because they are going to send cookies and other stuff that run hidden in the browser.  If you need to use it then clean the cookies and history. i think you will need to download adobe flash player for the new profile...  or make your profile admin. so you are going to have all your programs in the New Profile. 

You can also try with other Browsers like Sleipnir or Fluid Browser they are created for Mac users and they are very lite.

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:54 PM

I play on a 5 year old Dell Latitude E6500 and use Chrome over AT&T DSL 6.0.  The game rarely crashes on me.  And when it does crash it's because my laptop has been running non-stop for at least a week.  When that happens I reboot and all is well again.

FYI, I fly solo too.  I rarely play Alt-Shot or Match Play.  Solo play to gain XPs for my CC's level advancement is my only focus.  It seems like I'm the only XP contributor most weeks. SweetiePie and I are trying to motivate the others.  We will see.

And, I use my laptop for work too.  It's sole function is not to play this rather addictive game.

RSS