Forums

Help › Forums

Enough is Enough

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 27 2011 10:59 AM (22 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 9:28 AM

Nick-Everybody in this thread that has responded to you has been here at least a year (or almost.) Most joined in 2009!! Listen to them and bring some humble pie to the table. Your # of rounds is a fraction of what's been played by these guys. You've been here a month (I trust you're not on a 2nd ID-horrors!) and guys that come on strong like you get the old evil eye for a minute. Relax man.  ;-)

Here, have one of mine........

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:04 AM

If there was ever a time someone needed a Hurt Feelings Report (HFR) it's now! 

Nick, The fact of the matter is you've been member for 31 days.  You're categorically a rookie in every sense of the word.  Honestly, what did you expect when you entered the forums with pants ablaze and started the condescending rhetoric?  As others here have stated, most if not all of what you call "attacks" were in response to your rhetoric.  Perception is not the fault of the responder.  It's your fault for putting things in a way that allowed for the perceptions people have about you.  It's called Communication 101.  Essentially, you started the very thing you're complaining about.  Did you really expect to be respected conducting yourself in such a manner?  Respect is earned not demanded.

if you can't take the heat then don't be so controversial i.e. opinionated.  You come off like you're some kind of subject matter expert.  Ok, sure... you know PC's, etcetera etcetera.  Guess what? You don't work for WGT!!!  Let the real SME's answer those questions.  You'll save yourself a lot of grief.

Bottom-line, keep coming across as you have in the forums and it will only get worse.  That's a fact.  Check the older forums and you'll find evidence of such.  Most of those jug heads are no longer WGT members.  Don't be one of them!

BTW, starting this thread is like encouraging the enemy to attack.  Not the smartest of moves on your part.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:20 AM

tiffer67:
    I don't know who you are and cannot recall reading any of your posts.

Are you serious???  Are you blind???

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!

THE BALL WAS OUT!!!

Sorry, got carried away.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:26 AM

PeterHopper:

Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand I think. 

What do I win?

Congratulations Pete, you correctly guessed the singers as Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand.  You win a sleeve of Callaway balls courtesy of Nick.  Spin or Distance?  (Distance ones are better, and more expensive!)

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:40 AM

Steelers75:
    Guess what? You don't work for WGT!!!  Let the real SME's answer those questions

Words of wisdom, Steelerman..:) 

Theres an old saying...."a wise man will consider a reproof and be wiser, but a fool will walk away scratching his head for the meaning" 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:56 AM

MioKontic:

Are you serious???  Are you blind???

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!

THE BALL WAS OUT!!!

Sorry, got carried away.

I haven't read much of the forums at all lately. Ever since the ready go payments changed back to the original method :^)

• commonlaw
    24 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 3:58 PM

oneputtdavid:

Steelers75:
    Guess what? You don't work for WGT!!!  Let the real SME's answer those questions

Words of wisdom, Steelerman..:) 

Theres an old saying...."a wise man will consider a reproof and be wiser, but a fool will walk away scratching his head for the meaning" 

Which reminds me of another, and I am paraphrasing. Tis better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than open it and remove all doubt.

Grow some skin, rook

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:24 AM

Nick seems to have gone rather quiet.  He doesn't seem to be playing any more either.  But at least he's coming in to send gifts to newbies.  Such a nice guy.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:56 AM

MioKontic:

Nick seems to have gone rather quiet.  He doesn't seem to be playing any more either.  But at least he's coming in to send gifts to newbies.  Such a nice guy.

Nope.. just pretty much done with the game is all... Enjoy the callaways... read the attached message if your curious.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 3:24 AM

MioKontic:

PeterHopper:

Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand I think. 

What do I win?

Congratulations Pete, you correctly guessed the singers as Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand.  You win a sleeve of Callaway balls courtesy of Nick.  Spin or Distance?  (Distance ones are better, and more expensive!)

Did some one say free callaways

RSS