Forums

Help › Forums

Be on the lookout for.......

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 28 2011 2:01 PM (30 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 5:11 PM

Would seem we need a super sleuth to find em....I know...Yancycanfindanythingman!!!

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:01 AM

bearclaw27:
    He was down on the beach handin out sleeves of dem fancy new Callie-way ballz

Yeah, beanz too.  Early evenin' I thinkin'.

But, hey, I din't say nothin', got it, cos he gone an' rescued me from island when I were abseconded by WGT for multi account, for fun like ya know.  He's ok.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:18 AM

Common man, hill. He done resort to de technische parlay-vous in my own hearin' an' spek it a sight too good fer this un's komfert.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 6:35 AM

andyson:

Anyone seen him?

Can't talk now....on a Top Secret Eyes Only CMCC Night Tac Team Mission. It involves a  Nobulax sighting in the wastelands of Kiawah. Got a serious problem....we wuz walkin the critters slow down a trail at night on Recon and real sudden like, we dun heard a thrashing in the bushes and a moanin sound and whatnots....it spooked CanineSupervisor and he went an accidental like shot my favorite mule "Blossom"  with the Haggis gun in the hind, posterior, back end, heenie area...my boots got caught in the saddle when she done bolted and threw me off but I landed on my Carbon Fiber Buttocks Guard and am OK and such but ain't got no boots now.....gonna have to git new shoes now. (foreshadowing)

We had just broke camp after eatin a divine bean souffle with a balsamic reduction  a pot o beans and the force of the fall caused me to make a big noise from the beneath parts and this done spooked Canine's horse named  Bodacious Tatas. Now wez walkin around in the dark with no shoes or boots and a broke Haggis gun. We keep hearin a thrashing in the bushes and a moanin sound?

The USB Dongle Algorithm device that YancyCan invented ain't workin right due sun spots or aleeen jamming or whatnot.    So wez in big trouble and I has to git back to ya's and whatnots.

Like I said in the beginning, can't talk now.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 6:37 AM

andyson:
    Anyone seen him?

A-ten-shun ere WGT Dooodes and galz-

Iss Hear iz DogBreath, da Leeder uh da Common Man TAC TEam and such.

At doode in at ere picxtur looks a whole bunch like hour number2 main

Goze by tha nomenclature uh Strange Magician and whatnots...heez mah sergeant-at-arms-Lenth

Wee got uss a doode what dreesez like a Squirrel two...now at ere is funnny stuff

Jus soin yun nose at we ere at CMCC TAC TM bee uzin numerous IN-cogneeto disguisez and whatnots soin dem dere A-lee-uhnz and Zom-bees and such kaint figr out whoz we iz.

Jus Sayin

DogBreath OUt

Ooo Yea, have a goood un, folks

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:22 AM

StrangeMagic:

andyson:

Anyone seen him?

Can't talk now....on a Top Secret Eyes Only CMCC Night Tac Team Mission. It involves a  Nobulax sighting in the wastelands of Kiawah. Got a serious problem....we wuz walkin the critters slow down a trail at night on Recon and real sudden like, we dun heard a thrashing in the bushes and a moanin sound and whatnots....it spooked CanineSupervisor and he went an accidental like shot my favorite mule "Blossom"  with the Haggis gun in the hind, posterior, back end, heenie area...my boots got caught in the saddle when she done bolted and threw me off but I landed on my Carbon Fiber Buttocks Guard and am OK and such but ain't got no boots now.....gonna have to git new shoes now. (foreshadowing)

We had just broke camp after eatin a divine bean souffle with a balsamic reduction  a pot o beans and the force of the fall caused me to make a big noise from the beneath parts and this done spooked Canine's horse named  Bodacious Tatas. Now wez walkin around in the dark with no shoes or boots and a broke Haggis gun. We keep hearin a thrashing in the bushes and a moanin sound?

The USB Dongle Algorithm device that YancyCan invented ain't workin right due sun spots or aleeen jamming or whatnot.    So wez in big trouble and I has to git back to ya's and whatnots.

Like I said in the beginning, can't talk now.

Peoples, wez makin progress and such. Jury rigged a sling device for Haggis rounds and are now armed again, also USB Dongle Algorithmm device working and we did a voice analysis on the thrasing and moaning coming from the bushes....the voice print is a direct match for YancyCan ! But still can't locate source.

Full debrief tonight after we return to the lah-bor-a-tory and complete some more tests and whatnot...

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:23 AM

i seen um, partways and whatnots. kinda hard to see after the sudden stop, thats what happens with HANO drops and your eyes are in the back of your cabesa head . 

rather HANO onto KI due to the fact i HANOed there for practice and whatnots and followed my balls (golf) into the lake on 17.

there beapossoibility and such to get a HALLTL  (high altitude little lower than low openin) chute? hopefully someone can come scape me off the cart path someday.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:30 AM

StrangeMagic:
    Peoples, wez makin progress and such.

Progress! Hellfire, them's the very varmint what set my years a-flappin' wit de technische parlay-vous! Git 'em!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 1:14 PM

StrangeMagic:
    we dun heard a thrashing in the bushes and a moanin sound and whatnots....it spooked CanineSupervisor and he went an accidental like shot my favorite mule "Blossom"  with the Haggis gun in the hind, posterior, back end, heenie area...my boots got caught in the saddle when she done bolted and threw me off but I landed on my Carbon Fiber Buttocks Guard and am OK and such but ain't got no boots now.....gonna have to git new shoes now.

CanineSupervisor, ya gol dang whipper snapper! All I kin say is thanks man, thanks alot ! I need  my gol dang boots thet I dun lost when ya shot my mule !!

I don't like borrowin gsoups shoes, I want my own back ! What in tarnation is this gonna do to my good reputashun I got on WGT man, gol dang it !

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:46 PM

StrangeMagic:
    I don't like borrowin gsoups shoes

first off those shoes are much smaller than the ones i wear AND i would never wear a pair of capris, especially that ugly colo(u)r. 

RSS