Forums

Help › Forums

Update to Ready-Go Payouts

Mon, Feb 14 2011 8:17 AM (22 replies)
  • Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 7:19 PM

Didn't they take down a thread because the subject was dead? Always good to keep all options open. Look what happened. Thanks for listening... Now I'm going to go play an RG!!!!!

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 7:30 PM

Bravo WGT.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 7:33 PM

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 9:53 PM

I am delighted at this decision and grudgingly offer my respectful thank you to WGT for listening to their customers.

I am however more willing to praise and thank the many players and contributors to these forums, players who have debated this issue with a belief and passion that the original decision was wrong and unfair. There is a true community attached to this game and it's nice to see that we can have an influence in its ongoing development.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 10:18 PM

Great news and thanks WGT for getting it right. I also would like to thank everyone who communicated their thoughts on this in the forum. It is nice to see that many players support one another on a topic and get the results that we were hoping  for. "HI HO HI HO and i am off to a READY GO"

Cappiest

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 3:31 AM

Hey WGT Icon .... Since you catch all the crap for bad decisions  .... I thought I'd give you the credit for the good decisions.

Thanks for listening and changing it back WGT Icon ...   

Now the earth is back in balance ... and we can go back to reading threads about quitters and sandbaggers .... which is the way it's supposed to be :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 5:00 AM

After this change I think I'll enter a few when I have the hang of Master tees... Well done WGT for listening to its customers.

Doodles

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 5:15 AM

Thanks to the people who have actively contribute to the fact that the payouts are back to normal. The change (there had to have one, so they don't look totally stupid) is still smart.

And congrats to WGT for having listened.

• BBBUCKSHOT
    94 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 5:31 AM

Thanks to the changes which make ReadyGo more fair, I have for the first time, now entered three ReadyGos in the last two days.

• Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 6:09 AM

Thanks

I like the old system better since I am a middle of the pack blaster. RG's are my gameand the tier based ones  show me how I stack up in my own tier. Thanks again for listening to the masses.

the Ripper

RSS