Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Clash Event 17

Fri, Aug 19 2016 9:58 PM (65 replies)
  • msulaman
    449 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:07 AM

I played my first round of the clash with a Super Pass and received points normally. When I started the second round there was no option to choose a pass but I was put into the game immediately with a Super Pass. As the round progressed i received no points for any of the holes (see screen shot below).

When I started the third round immediately after finishing this round, again there was no screen to choose a pass. I was immediately put into the game with a Super Pass. At that point I quit the round rather than repeat the experience.

Waterfox browser (current), latest Flash version, Windows 10.

• mestariompelija
    903 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:14 AM
    This is really frustrating using superpass on first play and received correct double points, played follow-on game with superpass 0 points lost 99 pts and the clash by 41 pts thanks. Exactly same has happened on the second clash first superpass worked fine and second superpass 0 points. Get your act together WGT and start listening to your customer feed-back!
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:38 AM

Here's an idea....

How about everyone stop playing in the darn clashes?  LOL  

Using up passes to get no points FFS.   Somehow the same CC managed to jump out to another demanding lead with 22,000+ points followed by 2nd place with just 11,000+ points.  Why bother????

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:52 AM

Here's a thought WGT !  Instead of running your money grab Country Club Crash, just give the prize to the Georgian's and  You work on the Back 9 of Pebble Beach and if you start now, we may get another stroke course in 2 years !

• mattgolffan1
    283 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:55 AM

regular passes seem to work fine, superpasses not so much

• chaos1970
    317 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 11:05 AM

Perhaps "The New Owner" will step up and o us all a solid? I purpose that we are all given 10 free Country Club Passes and each Country Club be awarded one "Golden Putter.

Since the out come of these Clashes are totally by chance and no one has any idea who is going to win (lmao) the putter is only fair. And the passes wouldn't cost WGT anything but pocket change to give out yet each member would receive something of real "value".

Just a thought......

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:15 PM

During a clash event, why can't we see the leadrtboard in game window for our CC tournaments??? This has been happening for many clashes now, and hasn't been fixed.

Wgt pushes these CLASHES and ignore the troubles with it. Scrap the dang things!!!!!!!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 2:39 PM

Hey everyone, we are readying a fix. You can find more information here: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/371371/2582332.aspx#2582332 

_CHAMPION

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:17 PM

Hope if you fix one of the  problems with clash and multiplayer game not means new bugs, glitches, problems even worse appears in the multi player game

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:37 PM

The fix is now live! Be sure to flush your cache and close your browser before continuing.

_CHAMPION

RSS