Forums

Help › Forums

Clash Scorecard and End of Game issues

Wed, Feb 17 2016 1:09 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 2:38 PM

Our team has been working on the issue of improper scoring in the clash all morning. They are readying a fix that will go live soon and your clash games should score correctly thereafter. This will also include a fix for those of you who have been experiencing end of game freezing and disconnect issues.

If you continue to experience these end of game issues please let us know along with all details of the game like match type, how many players, course, if you used a pass and any other information you think may be important. 

I will update this post a little later when the fix is live.

_CHAMPION

UPDATE: The fix is now live! Be sure to flush your cache and close your browser for the fix to take effect. 

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 2:37 AM

Ok on the11/2 /16 played clash ,shot 6 under on par 5s got no points for club, check score record..

• ScottHope
    10,137 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 3:01 AM
    First MP game since fix implemented, finished normally, thank you WGT, nice work.  : )
  • shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 3:18 AM

The problem looks like it's been resolved, if you have been put on the 1st Tee without using your pass option cancel it.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 1:27 AM

I have cleaned cache and still have end game freeze on multi player.

I use ccleaner, & clean data at global setings.

Will try again.

B.

• ScottHope
    10,137 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 1:42 AM
    I usually delete both my Adobe and Macromedia flash folders as a clear out method. Then delete flash files via the control panel, then CTRL+SHIFT+DEL my game browser. Probably overkill but I don't want any rubbish left in the corners. : )

⇩ EDIT : Thanks B, I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, just that it's what I do. ⇩
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:06 AM

Thanks Scott I'll give that a shot never new about all that.

SmileyDa GhostSmiley 

Anything is worth a try Smiley

• ScottHope
    10,137 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:08 PM

Smiley    Hehe.

How long will it be before emoticons have their own TV channel?

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 12:46 PM

No no no no no no....It did not work, the game still freezes at the end, if i never cleaned my cache could you imagine id even be able to negotiate to this page, we all have to wipe everything clean to be able to have a chance at a decent round of virtual golf every time we play....you all are still telling people the problem is them, the cache, unbelievable , instead of trolling the forms to give folks their precious heart balls they thought they missed out on, fix the darn issue..

• PeterPro53
    31 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 8:25 PM

Tonight at 10:00 p.m. my local time, our stroke play foursome on Pebble Beach reached the 6th hole, with only 3 players as we lost a player on the 1st hole due to him being kicked 3 times due to being blue/white screened, experiencing frozen screens and loading issues.  The threesome continued to the 6th hole where we continued to encounter game issues and finally I was forced out for leaving 3 times (all no fault of mine!!).  I also lost my club pass due to having to leave the game.  

This isn't the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time either!!!, that we experience these issues with the game.

We all feel that WGT is the best game out there but these continued nuances and aggravations are extremely frustrating, irritating, maddening to say the least, especially when you consider how much money we spend.  

So on behalf of all the WGT players affected by these frustrations, I relay this information to you in the hope that we can one day realize a truly great golfing experience on WGT without any of these "aggravations".

Yours truly,

PeterPro53

P.S.  Let me know if you require the names of the other 3 people in the foursome.

• PAGES
RSS