Help › Forums

Eh WGT, nothing new for country club !

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:59 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 8:57 PM

It's now time to make something for Country Club !

-New courses for playing.

-Capability to play alternate game tournament, same two players with each other twins.

-Posibility to upload proper banner club.

etc....

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:30 PM

Yes indeed,I couldn't agree more.Country Clubs should be able to offer their players/members and their owners for that matter at least a few exclusive and exciting priveleges.Otherwise why would you bother joining one..??!!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 11:21 PM

Moondogs has exclusive matches and great tournaments for it's members.  I am just excited that we now can play Oakmont and Pebble Beach in CC mode for tournaments.

Last week we had several tournaments that payed out over 1000 credits.

LC

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:24 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Moondogs has exclusive matches and great tournaments for it's members.  I am just excited that we now can play Oakmont and Pebble Beach in CC mode for tournaments.

Last week we had several tournaments that payed out over 1000 credits.

LC

Don't forget the inter-club games too. :-)

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 1:07 AM

True, true.  Good lookin' out Piz!

LC

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 3:28 PM

Nice job moondogs! Best club on WGT! 

THE HAWK

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 8:42 PM

Thanks for the reminder we will looking into added some features to CC's in the future

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 8:35 AM

No1 WGT,Thanks,  we wil be there !

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 9:14 AM

I would like to see a CC feature that makes it possible to contact CC members with a message and have the ability to send the message to any one, or all the members at one time. Having to paste a message on a Club members wall works, but is time consuming. CC owners & Club operators (like myself), need to have the ability to keep in contact with Club members with frequent messages that will make for more CC members becoming more active in Club activities.

To make this work, WGT needs to implement an available blog text box with at least 250 characters available for a short message. After checking the box (next to the members name) of the CC members you want to send the message to, simply click a send button and the message can either go to a members wall, or [my] messages (located in the game-client) without having to be their friend. The above feature should only work for the CC messaging board.

Having the ability to simply check a box by the Club members name to send a Club message just makes sense, and brings a feel of professionalism to the CC.

The update could be called, CC owners having the ability to send messages to CC members.  : )

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:02 PM

I agree.This amongst other things,is why I gave stewardship away for a CC and now prefer to be without completely.

At first you think that owning a club will no doubt bring some features to your armoury so that you can create a good place to be for your members,without having to create anything outside of WGT,such as your own website.But No,all you get is your credit defecit for your vanity,and absolutely nothing else.(In my case,someone gifted me the club-and after an hour,I could see why)

The up side to adding something to clubs is that you would be rid of me elsewhere,walking dark empty halls muttering to myself and keeping sleeping players awake with my constant nattering on some chat rooms...Sorry Ike,promise I will leave you in peace after being told to shut up.For a while...(I might be skinny but I make up for it in verbosity)

I could go on,so I will.

Just Kidding.

Lizzie xx

• PAGES
RSS