Name-Change-PLEEASSE REEEADDDD

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 18 2016 3:30 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 8:42 AM

TIGGAmy:

I hate my username and have heard many complaints about this problem not just myself and in fact is sorta borderline..... well just look at it

As I got more serious about the game, I wont to have a better name.

ANNNDD even if I have to pay 500 creds, I WILLL.

More money ehhh, why not?

I feel your pain Amy.  I've asked to change mine as well.  Those "xxx's" in my name have given me more dirty unusual comments than I care to mention.   But, WGT told me this...  and I think they meant it.  :)

• TIGGAmy
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 6:59 PM

heh exactly my point is my name isn't god damn Amy 

read my username closely its basically border line racist, not in a discrimination way

but its TIGGA (for tiger woods) my ------- with rhymes with tigga

tigga my ------

see my point, I dont want to make a new account whoever said that has was to much time for ***.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2016 2:58 AM

ok...you've explained why you don't like your name: two things

1, The fact that you had to break it down and explain it, demonstrates that most people don't dwell much on a players name, even those far more obvious than yours, of which there are many. 

2. WGT will not allow you to change it, so simply play the game and enjoy it.

ps. I honestly thought your problem with it, was that it rhymed with bigamy?.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2016 8:04 AM

Its all done by computer , They can do what ever they want !  Including changing your name or your email ,  Why not take the 500 credits ............

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2016 8:23 AM

CEverett12:

Its all done by computer , They can do what ever they want !  Including changing your name or your email ,  Why not take the 500 credits ............

This query has been posed a few times and the answer is always no...(can't, won't).. from the shrill title of the thread, to the somewhat sarcastic posts, the OP can't seem to speak politely...actually, not even sure if it's a she ...said her/his name wasn't "god damn" Amy.?

Edit: that said, I am a bit confused why a change in golf name should be so difficult to accommodate...but I'm not that savvy when it comes to technology.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2016 3:30 PM

TIGGAmy:

I hate my username and have heard many complaints about this problem not just myself and in fact is sorta borderline..... well just look at it

As I got more serious about the game, I wont to have a better name.

ANNNDD even if I have to pay 500 creds, I WILLL.

More money ehhh, why not?

I don't see an issue with wanting to change your account name.........it's the same account, you didn't say you wanted a 2nd account.......same email address different name is the same account........

• PAGES
RSS