Help › Forums

Name-Change-PLEEASSE REEEADDDD

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 18 2016 3:30 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TIGGAmy
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 8:15 PM

I hate my username and have heard many complaints about this problem not just myself and in fact is sorta borderline..... well just look at it

As I got more serious about the game, I wont to have a better name.

ANNNDD even if I have to pay 500 creds, I WILLL.

More money ehhh, why not?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 10:03 AM

Unthinkable for WGT.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 10:43 AM

Hey TIGGAmy, Unfortunately it is not possible to change your WGT account name.  Your account name is tied to your email address and neither can be used to create additional accounts.

_CHAMPION

• TIGGAmy
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 9:33 PM

um what, for example on PlayStation network, you can change your username and still have the email, why wouldn't that be possible, like seriously wtf Im offering money

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 10:13 PM

They don't care..  Just forget about it.

I didn't put any thought into mine either (clearly) when I started here.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 10:49 PM

TIGGAmy:

um what, for example on PlayStation network, you can change your username and still have the email, why wouldn't that be possible, like seriously wtf Im offering money

no means no sorry !

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 3:05 AM

Amy, your golf name seems to be a combination of Tiger Woods (your profile page suggests you are a fan) and your own real name?....

...for what it's worth, I don't think your name is too bad...I have seen far worse.. everything from highlighting one's sexual skills, to favorite body parts of the opposite sex (and sometimes the same sex). Also, many of the pics are lifted straight out of Playboy.

Some of the pics are grayed out by WGT for being too graphic, and I have no idea how their golf names were left as they were.

ct

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 3:15 AM

ct690911:

Amy, your golf name seems to be a combination of Tiger Woods (your page seems to suggest you are a fan) and your own real name?....

...for what it's worth, I don't think your name is too bad...I have seen far worse.. everything from highlighting one's sexual skills, to favorite body parts of the opposite sex (and sometimes the same sex). Also, many of the pics are lifted straight out of Playboy.

Some of the pics are grayed out by WGT for being too graphic, and I have no idea how their golf names were left as they were.

ct

BUMP

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 3:48 AM

TIGGAmy:
    I hate my username

TIGGAmy:
    As I got more serious about the game, I wont to have a better name

WGTChampion:
     Your account name is tied to your email address and neither can be used to create additional accounts.

TIGGAmy:
    ANNNDD even if I have to pay , I WILLL.

More money ehhh, why not?

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 7:34 AM

and if u want a diff name use your head its not hard they just wont tell u how or either will i cause i think its wrong u shouldnt be able to make new one... own your first name no matter wat.... period

• PAGES
RSS