Forums

Help › Forums

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The Latest Enquirer issue is here. - Feb. 2011

Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:57 PM (37 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 5:31 PM

Got to live life on the edge, push the boundaries, take risks.  Well, fortunately WGT are human.  I did worry they might suspend this account, but I've had a message from WGTSky, so they know and understand!

Phew!

And now as MioKontic2...

SM - I'm 19 and I like older men, particularly the over 80's, and especially only if you're rich!  I think there's a good drive-in movie theatre in... Italy, maybe we could go there.  And a few dozen of the Callaway balls, the ones with magnets in them.  xx

Post post edit - that last bit doesn't quite work from this account.  Oh well, joke was good whilst it lasted.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:08 PM
    Nice work andyson, as always.
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:19 PM

StrangeMagic:

How much them blue ones cost ?

I wez wonderin how much them there white one's with the fancy printin on em iz.

I played an alt shot game da otter day with StrangerMagiician and since them I beeleeves I mite need em from now on...

Yu aint makin this question publik r yu?

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 3:13 AM

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 3:47 AM

OMG!  I've sussed it.  It all fits...

The numbers 2, 0, 8 on the balls are the number (208) of the security deposit box Andyson has in a bank in Switzerland.  In it are a number of pure diamonds.  Andyson used to be a diamond smuggler, obviously under a different name, and the Federal Bureau have allowed him out on parole on condition that on all his correspondence he must advertise the petition although he doesn't have to say what it is for.  Because the diamonds have not been claimed, probably because they were already smuggled and Andyson smuggled from the smugglers (smuggling smugglers!), he has to advertise the petition for a period of 10 years after which time he gets to keep the diamonds.

It all makes sense now.  And bravo to me for finding the easter egg and piecing the jigsaw together.

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 3:50 AM

Post post post (i.e. a post after the previous post).

Why couldn't anyone have put in a post or two after my SOS note and before the diamond smuggling revelation; it rather makes the SOS post a little non-sensical with me being here!

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 3:51 AM

Looks like I'm talking to myself here.  LIZZIE - ONE OF YOU TWO COME TALK TO ME... please.  The one that doesn't argue.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 6:16 AM

MioKontic:

hope you had your carbon fiber butt guard

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 7:04 AM

MioKontic:

Top Secret- Eyes Only dialogue from the CMCC Tac Team deep underground Mt. Pants Flapper in the Cascades:

StrangeMagic callsign "GasBag": Alright boyz, we have intel intercepted using the integrated assist USB Dongle device that "Mio" callsign "Looney" has been abducted by WGT's goon squad and needs our help. Mio is on an unihabited Island off the coast of Scotland in the northern Hebrides chain.

CanineSupervisor callsign "Dog Breath" is Tm Leader and insertion will be by night HALO drop (High Altitude Low Opening) Gsoup callsign "Sap" is assigned "Point" and will arrive early using the HANO drop technique (High Altitude No Opening) method.

Time hack on my mark.....check...check

Long gun will be YancyCan callsign "Yippy" with experimental frozen Haggis rounds, Yancy will be using a tripod for stability due to his "Yips". His spotter is  Renniw52 callsign "FourEyes" and they both will wear seaweed ghillie suits.

OP (Observation Post) for recon will be handled by RobNE callsign "Limey" atop a palm tree wearing a coconut hat.

This is a DIET (Deep Infiltration and Extraction Team) mission, bring "fart sacks" (sleeping bags), MRE's (slim jim's, twinkies, jack daniels)

Weapons free, fire for effect. Slice the pie.

Egress O-Dark Thirty.

Mount up Boyz !!

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 7:08 AM

gsoup:
    hope you had your carbon fiber butt guard

Didn't have time to pack; abductors don't normally say "We're kidnapping you, would you like to pack anything?"!!!  But I have my Micro USB GPS device strapped to my body at all times just in case anything should happen.

But, point taken, I shall have to be prepared better next time.  Maybe I should also think about a mini inflabable dinghy, and a parachute... a mini-Swiss army kit, if you will.

RSS