Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 10:07 PM

Yes I am humble sir.  I will not be telling people what a great player I am.  If other people talk about it, there is nothing I can do about that.  If you read the Blog comments on my Profile page, those are comments from other people, NOT ME.  Some people actually think I wrote those comments - Not!

• craigswan
    31,046 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 11:58 PM

You tell them sir .

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 2:30 AM

who is the best....? i guess you would have to ask who has won the most money and titles....maybe...or simply who would you not like to play against in 18 holes matchplay lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 5:38 PM

abbielb:

who is the best....? i guess you would have to ask who has won the most money and titles....maybe...or simply who would you not like to play against in 18 holes matchplay lol

> Me

> Me

> Me

It all fits.  I "AM" the best player in all of WGT

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 8:42 PM

LOL....your still around?

Judging by this thread, looks like your act has gotten old HK, your 15 seconds of fame has long since passed you by....

• craigswan
    31,046 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 12:04 AM

C'mon Henry .

We all know it's you in your costume .

Your wouldn't fool a cow .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 8:40 AM

fatdan:

LOL....your still around?

Judging by this thread, looks like your act has gotten old HK, your 15 seconds of fame has long since passed you by....

Dan, it will never end, because its not an act.  Its just lilly-old me being humble and nice EVERY day of my life.  Trying to bring joy and a smile to every ones face - especially you.  Have you accepted my friend invite yet sir?

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 9:02 AM

HenryKawa:
    Dan, it will never end, because its not an act.  Its just lilly-old me being humble and nice EVERY day of my life.  Trying to bring joy and a smile to every ones face - especially you.  Have you accepted my friend invite yet sir?

Henry, I write this with respect and mean no offense. But yes, the act has gotten very old. Please, just stop. You took it way too far. It's neither amusing nor entertaining anymore. And that's the reason I deleted you from my friends' list.

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 1:37 PM

henry apparently you are the man.........people say......regards mickey

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 2:04 PM

They're protecting the door to keep you out...don't F with Andy...

RSS