Forums

Help › Forums

The 19th Hole HOLIDAY EDITION!

Thu, Jan 14 2016 3:26 PM (22 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 2:37 PM

Wanted to bump this up to the top in hopes it will stay on the 1rst page while WGT decides to recognize the efforts and achievements of SUE, owner of CravenDale, for forming one of the fastest growing CC's on WGT.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 3:26 PM

cdefghi:

Wanted to bump this up to the top in hopes it will stay on the 1rst page while WGT decides to recognize the efforts and achievements of SUE, owner of CravenDale, for forming one of the fastest growing CC's on WGT.

I concur...I've held several senior positions with different CC's and I know how tough it is to grow one...there are over 1000 CC's on this site, but many of them have less than 10 members, while some of the larger CC's have a lot of inactive players and non-contributors....basically just names on a roster.

I have never seen a CC grow this quickly given such a competitive environment. Additionally, the owner's wall is replete with accolades and congrats from players within and outside of the CC. An amazing accomplishment by any measure, and it should be formally recognized. 

ct

RSS