Forums

Help › Forums

The 19th Hole HOLIDAY EDITION!

Thu, Jan 14 2016 3:26 PM (22 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:52 PM

I feel kinda honoured to have been included in this, hat's off to Mr. Caddie for putting the whole thing together and everyone who makes it happen. It is genuinly heartwarming to see.

Just one question before I sign off ; How unbearably smug am I going to be after an ego boost like this?

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:54 PM

I need to talk with my mother. It looks like Lobsterboy, Shrude and myself was separated at birth. Thanks to ALL the Santas this year and good work.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:26 PM

PaulTon:

I feel kinda honoured to have been included in this, hat's off to Mr. Caddie for putting the whole thing together and everyone who makes it happen. It is genuinly heartwarming to see.

Just one question before I sign off ; How unbearably smug am I going to be after an ego boost like this?

LOL, just repost this thread when someone gives you stick soon for being a noob ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:27 PM

Very cool of WGT to highlight these Santa's as every year they step up and show incredible generosity and kindness, which I hope flows through to others in "real life" as well.

Kindness does not have to be about money, it can be as simple as helping someone less fortunate and can be as simple as a smile.

I hope all the Santa's and those involved in this great annual event have a safe and wonderful festive season.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:23 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    WGTWilduck really deserves the vast majority of the credit.

Shoe,

I just found out about this last night. Today, when I got home from the office I quickly sent Allison a pm thanking her profusely for pulling that together.

Those players profiled were all very well deserving of the spotlight....and I thank them all for their kind words.

MC

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:31 PM

mrcaddie:

WGTdbloshoe:

Shoe,

I just found out about this last night. Today, when I got home from the office I quickly sent Allison a pm thanking her profusely for pulling that together.

Those players profiled were all very well deserving of the spotlight....and I thank them all for their kind words.

MC

:) I know.  She was very happy to get that from you.  I wanted to make sure other players know and that she got credit on here as well as privately. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:35 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Yeah Shoe...Allison definitely in the right WGT Dept. It's very well put together.

Have to say that the guy in the pink shirt looks particularly handsome !!  ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone....

Andy

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 2:10 AM

Lucky enough to get a gift in the early days,helped no end.

passed it on since.

good thing you do all Santas'.

thx

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:27 PM

Hey y'all , thank you for fixing my avatar - I no longer have a skirt - now I am our Club Mascot kangaroo!

Awesome!

Hahahaha.. Merry Christmas everyone thanks for your SANTASHIPS!!

Shrude...  .. .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:15 PM

Glad i waited  to say something  ....  all  that was said  here  is what i would of posted .....  and what i feel   ,,,,        i am glad to be part  of this community  and  to know  all  mentioned here  ...      To Allison  and WGT  power in place  hats of  to you all .     Merry Christmas  all,  mes amis .           Francois 

RSS