Forums

Help › Forums

BRAIN DEAD

Sun, Jan 30 2011 9:31 AM (25 replies)
  • ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:05 PM

Joeyola:

And just to stir it up a little...could it be that since Legends don't spend any real money around here, why throw them a bone? (wink)

Joey 

correct you are.......my last deposit was a week before ready go's started in 2009.  I also hate the new payout system but that's a thread for another day.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:35 PM

i don't actually give a wank how long these balls last....simple fact is when the meter goes nutz, they ain't gonna last too long popping off into weeds, lakes and out of bounds.

my real golf season is now starting and I can buy 3 real Callaway balls or Pro V's for the same money (just bought a dozen pearl Callaway''s off ebay for $5) that last a lot damn longer than these virtual ones and when they go into weeds or out of bounds, then I can just go in and retrieve them back again.

WGT don't give a f*ck about fair or unfair....just as long as the money keeps rolling in....that's just business.

tbe

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:01 PM

What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:20 PM

ironking34:
    .......my last deposit was a week before ready go's started in 2009

King'....lets pretend for a moment. Mr WGT speaking (hypothetical), So you and all the rest of the elites don't deposit any money into my business? And you, expect me, to listen to your complaints and comments on how to run my business?

IMO... I think all the "elites" should not be eligible in participation to "any" tournament where a lesser tiered player can enter. Now that would be fair?

Come on man, all I'm reading is Legends (that don't make deposits) b<>ch,b<>ch,b<>ch because they can't fleece most of the credits to be won here, due to so called disadvantages. But all I see is the "elites" winning the vast majority of tourneys and are monthly money winners.

So please explain to me what exactly is unfair or disadvantages you Legends have? This question is not directed to Legends who got the shaft when the big change occurred.  

And please don't come back w/the "you're just a low-life TM", what do you know. I quit my quest to become a Legend,...... I prefer not to join the "B<>ch club"  

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:59 PM

oneputtdavid:
    And please don't come back w/the "you're just a low-life TM", what do you know. I quit my quest to become a Legend,...... I prefer not to join the "B<>ch club"

I do understand what WGT is doing....the bottom line is they are going to find the best possible way to make the most money they can.  However, it doesn't matter how you dress up a pig, it is still a pig.....The credits for the most part are useless, I have given away probably half of the credit I've earned.  The fact that you are scared to become a legend actually proves my point that there is a big disadvantage to being a legend.  In the end it really doesn't matter, I will adapt and become better like I did when I was promoted to legend and could barely crack the top 10 in a ready go tourney for about a month after that.  I love challenges but I will still voice my displeasure if I don't think something is fair.  I guess calling it a "Bi@tch club" is you excuse for not becoming a legend but let's be realistic, you're just a low-life TM enjoying your unfair advantages.  Try walking a mile in a legend shoes then voice your opinion, I'm sure it would be much different than this.  Have a good nice day.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:04 PM

.  I guess calling it a "Bi@tch club" is you excuse for not becoming a legend but let's be realistic, you're just a low-life TM enjoying your unfair advantages

Ok if you say so...:))

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:18 PM

I don't really have any intentions of reaching the legend tier....some might even accuse me of intentionally missing that easy birdie just to keep my avg under the radar. I don't see the benefits of driving off 40 or 50 yrds behind other tiers including TM's who're probably just as good as me and who have the same clubs and extra distance balls....it would be like committing virtual hari kiri.

I don't play for credits, I just play for fun......but can't see where the fun would lie playing off the back sticks using the same equipment as those who'd be 40 or 50 yrds in front of me.

tbe

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:25 PM

thebigeasy707:

I don't really have any intentions of reaching the legend tier....some might even accuse me of intentionally missing that easy birdie just to keep my avg under the radar. I don't see the benefits of driving off 40 or 50 yrds behind other tiers including TM's who're probably just as good as me and who have the same clubs and extra distance balls....it would be like committing virtual hari kiri.

I don't play for credits, I just play for fun......but can't see where the fun would lie playing off the back sticks using the same equipment as those who'd be 40 or 50 yrds in front of me.

Thank You TBE707 for that honest TM response. 

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:27 PM

oneputtdavid:

I guess calling it a "Bi@tch club" is you excuse for not becoming a legend but let's be realistic, you're just a low-life TM enjoying your unfair advantages

Ok if you say so...:))

Wow.....such a disappointing response.....I was expecting better.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:09 PM

I look forward to becoming a Legend. If [they] can do it, I don't see why I can't do it. Sure, it's going to be tough at the beginning, but like IronKing said, after a month or two, I'll be competing like the rest of them. Its not the end of the world. I welcome the challenge, just like all the other tiers I advanced to in this game from the beginning.

I like Tony's answer too. Legends have to become a good putter.

RSS