Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 5:26 PM

You read about the Squatch -- You hunted for the Squatch -- You found the Squatch -- You friended the Squatch -- You fought the Squatch

Now.......You can "Speak For The Squatch"

Simply use this nicely tricked out blank from WGTer "Andyson" to add what you think Mr.BethpageBlack Sasquatch has to say about this whole event:

(if we need a add text to image tutorial video - please post a request)

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 6:33 PM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 7:51 PM

In honor of Team Yancy's great efforts... SASQUATCHARIBOS!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 7:58 PM

Ohhhhh baby ! Glarmph them down with a lil' Folgers, an' we got a WGT all nighter goin', an' such.

Doc :)

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 7:58 PM

Hate to say this, YancyCan, but . . .

Image result for sasquatch squash

But, maybe given the timing of your event (this year anyway), you could have named it this instead . . . 

Or, if you want to keep the athletic theme (golf is athletic, right?), this emblem could be employed . . .

• dje91090
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:13 AM

hooray! i won! i didnt even really know there were prizes or whatever! i'd like a trophy with something funny written on it, but surprise me! as someone who has actually been in those exact woods in real life, i can say that i'm glad the sasquatch is only in the game and not really lurking around bethpage AKA my local public golf course!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 12:16 PM

AlaskanDame:

Hate to say this, YancyCan, but . . .

Yes, it is true.....but....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 12:50 PM

dje91090:
    as someone who has actually been in those exact woods in real life, i can say that i'm glad the sasquatch is only in the game and not really lurking around bethpage AKA my local public golf course!

As posted in the official rules - section 45.6.77:
    -- Any winner within 50 miles of the non-virtual Bethpage Black golf course must go to the exact spot where the Squatch is on WGT Bethpage Black and take a "selfie" photograph and post to WGT. Fulfilment of this stipulation will allow for prize distribution in a timely fashion and whatnot.

----  JUST GOOFIN YA' ....CONGRATULATIONS ---

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• WHOSYOURCADDY4
    323 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 12:58 PM

Thank you Yancy for this special trophy,I will proudly mantle it on my homepage! I heard outta da blue,theres a santa claus sited somewhere on one of the wgt courses? Just sayin?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:49 PM

WHOSYOURCADDY4:
    I heard outta da blue,theres a santa claus sited somewhere on one of the wgt courses? Just sayin?

So far I have not heard of a Santa Claus on WGT on the underwebs  --  But keep your ears open and lemme know if so please. The Squatch now thinks I stole the "Bacon Bowls" prize from him ---- and he took my prize cart back to Bethpage Black after sneaking in last night - he also took my BBQ sauce and some whatnots.

Glad you like the custom trophy!
    Anyone else?

THX - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS