Forums

Help › Forums

Dont bother if your a noob

Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:51 PM (36 replies)
  • TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:41 AM

he's a mate, i messaged him telling him to get his avg sorted out or be kicked

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:47 AM

JerryK74:
    Maybe a wee look at this book might help you along???

good one. so true

-G

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:52 AM

andrewp7:

so, if everyone adopted yr attitude, you would never have played with any one.

Maybe, just maybe .. some people here feel a responsibility to help new players and increase their enjoyment of the game.

I have played over 100 matchplays against hacks and amateurs ...are they a challenge? Often no ...but people helped me when I started so it is only right that I do a similar thing.

If u r too ignorant to appreciate that, then whilst u may progress thru the tiers in this game, you will always remain a hack as a person.

andrewp7:

so, if everyone adopted yr attitude, you would never have played with any one.

Maybe, just maybe .. some people here feel a responsibility to help new players and increase their enjoyment of the game.

I have played over 100 matchplays against hacks and amateurs ...are they a challenge? Often no ...but people helped me when I started so it is only right that I do a similar thing.

If u r too ignorant to appreciate that, then whilst u may progress thru the tiers in this game, you will always remain a hack as a person.

Amen

-G

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:55 AM

TheCassidy:
    DarkSide is not currently accepting douchebags and over sensitive losers with no senses of humour, please post your worthless self celebrations elsewhere

Heed thy own advice, i know your not using these posts to berate fellow golfers. it happens to be against the bylaws. didnt you read them. daing ill have a contract for you to sign.

• TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:02 AM

gsoup:

TheCassidy:
    DarkSide is not currently accepting douchebags and over sensitive losers with no senses of humour, please post your worthless self celebrations elsewhere

Heed thy own advice, i know your not using these posts to berate fellow golfers. it happens to be against the bylaws. didnt you read them. daing ill have a contract for you to sign.

it should strike you as apparent that i am not the berater you seek.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:17 AM

your the one that used the term, and i quote '

TheCassidy:
    not currently accepting douchebags and over sensitive losers with no senses of humour,
    ' now your saying you didnt?

common now

-G

• TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:23 AM

i cant be bothered going back to quote all the previous comments by others...you can read, my comment was a rebuttal in context. . .i know youre not stupid, i can sense it...stop acting that way its very unbecoming

• BadDobie
    48 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:31 AM

LOL...part of reading through the forums each day is to find these kinds of back and forth fodder.  It truly makes my day….J

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 12:39 PM

no applause  

just deposit credits. ty

lol

-G

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:13 PM

I guess my 67.2 would qualify for The Cassidy but being a Common Man I

am afraid either my Irish or German heritage would rear it's ugly head having

to play with such descrminate people so I will politely decline joining their

ranks.

renniw52

RSS