Forums

Help › Forums

NEED YANCY'S HELP URGENTLY--PLEASE LET HIM KNOW

Tue, Feb 15 2011 1:14 PM (23 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:32 PM

To anyone that is reading this...first, my apologies for being "challenged" with uploading pictures.  But, I really need Yancy to get on this one.  The first picture shows some spectators sitting on the fence alongside #18 at St. Andrews.  Being neighbourly, I decided to putt the ball up a little closer to them to say hello and welcome them to St. Andrews.  I putted the ball about 15 yards right to them and they disappeared...just plain vanished...                     

Yancy, if, you're reading this, please get on the case as soon as you have the time...I don't know if they were abducted or perhaps removed by local law enforcement, but, I swear I never took my eyes off them and they just vanished. 

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 4:13 AM

Good spot Duke.  Mr Yancy is probably on his way up to 18 as we speak for investigatables and whatnots.  Be prepared for some round table questioning.  Don't leave the country.

I must congratulate you Duke on your perseverence too.  There's no need to be ashamed of playing numerous shots (5th or 6th shot in first pic) to get the evidence we are looking for.  Blank out credits by all means.

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 4:19 AM

OMG!  It's just occured to me.  Maybe you had gone back in time and sitting on the fence was... Yancy, and Medford Mel maybe... right before they were abducted.  The jigsaw pieces are starting to fit into place.

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 4:30 AM

Oh wow!  Just had another thought.  Where are all the paranormal activities taking place?  St Andrews (particularly #18) and Kiawah (the circles in the sand etc).  And why... water!  Very little water on Bethpage and Oakmont, hence little activity.  The aliens are running out of water and St Andrews and Kiawah are right next to large expanses of water.  They are probably testing the water for contamination.  The Swilkin burn will dry up.  USA and UK may end up on the same land mass, all be it with a huge crater in between.  God forbid!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 6:02 AM

I refuse to eat Haggis !

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 9:14 AM

StrangeMagic:

I refuse to eat Haggis !

Haggis is goo fer ya lad. Eat moor of it.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 10:34 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    Haggis is goo fer ya lad. Eat moor of it.

You had to go and make 'em angry CS!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 11:59 AM

A mind is a terrible baaaaaaaaaaad thing and we must end it in our lifetime

before we hurt ourselves.

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 12:22 PM

It was their dinner time according to the big clock .

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 12:27 PM

Baa Baa Black Sheep - no we cannot say that now .

Did u no that aberdeen angus beef is exported to england and then sold back to scotland .

neigh u cry .

RSS