Forums

Help › Forums

Seeking CC with tourny's/League

Sun, Jan 23 2011 9:31 AM (5 replies)
  • VeScal
    67 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:43 PM

Hey, I just came back from a long break, and find myself without a cc.

I am looking for CC tournys, league entry if possible, preferably master rank or above.

I am currently sitting @ 68.84

Just ranked up a -6 on front 9 @ andrews and improving all the time, please send me a message if interested, I am usually playing public stroke and tend not to check forums while playing.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:20 PM

I recently joined the Moondogs and am very impressed. It has loads of competitions both free and for credits, a forum that is well used and the boss arranges tourneys with other clubs and stand alone ones like matchplay and alternate shot. It even has it's own website. It only encourages active players though but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure you would be warmly welcomed.

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 11:05 PM

piztaker:

I recently joined the Moondogs and am very impressed. It has loads of competitions both free and for credits, a forum that is well used and the boss arranges tourneys with other clubs and stand alone ones like matchplay and alternate shot. It even has it's own website. It only encourages active players though but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure you would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks for reply, whenever I play hacks it always leads to dc's, abuse, notbothering to take shots and run the timer down, so I dont play them anymore.

And there seems to be a few a hacks in that cc so its really put me off, sorry.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 11:27 PM

There are 4, all newly joined. We were all hacks once. Still it's your choice.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 1:15 AM

VeScal:

Hey, I just came back from a long break, and find myself without a cc.

I am looking for CC tournys, league entry if possible, preferably master rank or above.

You might want to consider English Lakes CC, it's THE best as quality and friendship.

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 9:31 AM

piztaker:

There are 4, all newly joined. We were all hacks once. Still it's your choice.

Indeed but unfortunately abusive and dc hacks are not good for the game.

--

You might want to consider English Lakes CC, it's THE best as quality and friendship.

Plim sent me invite which I accepted, thanks.

RSS