Forums

Help › Forums

100 millionth round!!!

Wed, Jan 26 2011 3:23 AM (41 replies)
  • 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:24 PM

22 Jan
    thebigeasy707 purchased the World Golf Tour WGT GI3-S Balls (White) in the Pro Shop.
    looks like you have some change after your spending spree, lol

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 11:25 PM

congrats bigeasy, good for you. Enjoy your new clubs or balls for a long time !!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 1:20 AM

Could not happen to a better guy! Congrats

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 2:13 AM

Hi TBE, i was born in a shoebox at the bottom of a rubbish tip, and im wondering if you would be so kind as to send me a.............only joking mate, lol. But i think your going to get a load of this stuff coming your way now. Congrats if you did win it mate.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 2:22 AM

Relax folks.....I was only pulling yer leg (joking)....I've not won the 10,000 cr.....but if I do, I'll be giving them away to my mates anyway...and  a few folks in this thread would get a gift too.

Thanks for all those kind words though.....it's what makes me proud to be a member of such a great site.

Hopefully someone who needs the credits will win it. I don't need the credits.

tbe

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 4:30 AM

well it wasn't hard to call your bluff as your career earnings stand at $23.63

but I didn't want to spoil the fun you :-)

well I for once could seriously use the credits,
    but the odds are like the lottery so I'm not expecting to win it,
    plus I only play a round or two per day, so... whoever do gets this, have fun with it.

actually I only need about 4-6K credits,
    just to get some descent clubs to play with,
    I don't play matches, I don't redeem credits into stuff
    and I don't need special avatars or snacks, just some high end clubs
    and the daytona putter, that's it... well who knows,
    maybe I'll get my first lucky break in WGT. stranger things have happened

• Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 6:25 AM

gmaster007:

Your career earnings have nothing to do with the amount of credits you have

• HussainAkbar
    43 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 7:44 AM

Does that mean I still have a chance to win? Golly gee!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 8:17 AM

says on the home page over 100 million games played....so i guess its been won!

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 9:47 AM

Wayno_1:

gmaster007:

Your career earnings have nothing to do with the amount of credits you have

Your career earnings might not have anything to do with how many credits you have but it has everything to do with how many credits you have won or been rewarded by WGT. Everything won on or rewarded on WGT whether it be credits or the value of a major prize is included in your career earnings. So who ever wins the 10000 credits will have at least $100 in career earnings.  Like in my case if I won my career earnings would be $121.59.  So it was fairly easy to see that TBE hadn't won because when I checked his career earnings was only Something like $19.00.

RSS