Forums

Help › Forums

100 millionth round!!!

Wed, Jan 26 2011 3:23 AM (41 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:08 PM

You mean by "cheat programs" some one who has been playing for 2 years and has hundreds of ranked rounds + hrs. and hrs. of practice. I guess that leaves you out.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:09 PM

i used to question -7's on BPB 9 holers but now actually know a guy that's done shot a 29 recently and his game's spot on, so yupps it's doable.....just takes either extreme luck or very hard practise.

tbe

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:10 PM

BustaSpliff:

What  a     @@@@@@   joke lmao  @  100.000000    mill .... hahaha  so  genourous  haha

Well, if you think it is so minute and not a big deal I will continue to check my account and that of others for your generous deposit of 10K credits.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:14 PM

TerrySpina:
    I dare any WGT *&^&*  to come out and tell me WGT has to do this to keep thingz free...I still haven't found yer companys profit statement in the states repository... I'm betting this site made $40 mil+ PROFIT after all the expences....

You have not checked very hard..........a clue, it is still in the red if you do not count the capital investment. Yes, thats right it is a great cheat program as a super member we just log in and it plays all our games for us! It thinks about all our shots and even chats with others on the forum, actually right now it is writing this to you while I nap on the couch.

You want some cheese to go with that whine...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:34 PM

woot.....lucky me....I was mid way through a round and this popped up so I took a screenshot.

tbe

• Lauchen
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:41 PM

This is as sick as wgt is.

WGT is in my opinion a bunch of intelligent thieves. And the stupid thing is that we all cry about it , all those crazy bounces, different green speeds , winds that cant be true, sick distance controle , jumping meters , downhill formula 1 crazy greens,  uphill greens were you should need a driver etc etc etc and all they do is collect the money and we do pay them.

Sorry I did not meen to be rude but some time ago my parents did tell me that even stealing 1 cent makes me a thieve and therefore I am so sorry to say that wgt are thieves.

Collecting big money worldwide and in stead of making a fair and decent game they do not improve the game no sir they are only trying to get a lot of advertising.

You may respond by telling to stop playing. Don't bother after my last credits I will stop permanently becauseI do not like to get screwed.

I now am a level 76 fool and I am now sure that this game is a big fraud, clubs etc will be given away and after that I will forget about this pile off crap.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 5:16 PM

thebigeasy707:

woot.....lucky me.

tbe

Serious?

Congratulations.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:44 PM

Well that breaks my heart i was hoping to win it.

Stencil

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 7:27 PM

Well it might not be over yet. They wouldn't give the award in the middle of a round because  the round isn't over until the final putt is sunk. Until then it is not an official round. Think about it. A started round isn't an official round until it's over. That's why any awards won in a round that is not completed have to be won again. TBE if you did win congrats but if this is your type of humor well.....

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 7:30 PM

congrats TBE

timing is everything - in Golf as well as life

don't use them all in one place (hahaha)

RSS