Forums

Help › Forums

new sounds

Sat, Aug 5 2023 5:10 AM (40 replies)
  • AceOHartzz
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 10:26 AM

My sound is OFF until this crap ("Good ball!") is gone.   I figured out you could turn it off by muting 'Celebration' sounds, but now even that is not working.

Please, please, please get rid of this idiotic running commentary!   Thanks!

AceOHartzz

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 9:19 AM

You still turn it off, it's just a different slider. If you go into the game settings and select the audio  tab, scroll all the way down, there's a new slider for Game Commentating. 

_CHAMPION

• AceOHartzz
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 11:49 AM

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.  They certainly did a good job of hiding that last slider.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 3:59 AM

AceOHartzz:
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Very close, very close there Ace. The screw up was using only three please's in the first post. With 5 please's + 5 thank you's WGTGhampion will gift you good balls.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 4:37 AM

This is hilarious actually....the IT guys at WGT spend their time thinking up stuff nobody wants, and the Mods spend their time telling us how to turn it off or ignore it....sure would be easier if wgt invested the same amount of time towards fixing the damn glitches....win-win.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 9:21 AM

would also love to see you STFU :)

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 10:11 AM

jb6000:

would also love to see you STFU :)

and I'd like you to seek professional help or rehab as is recommended by those who actually admit to knowing you....doubt either is going to happen though....(:

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 5:07 AM

The only comment that I dislike is "That was a huge Drive". The way it was recorded sounds like he is yelling at you , pissed because you hit such a great drive. 

• sukoya
    183 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 7:58 AM

AceOHartzz:

My sound is OFF until this crap ("Good ball!") is gone.   I figured out you could turn it off by muting 'Celebration' sounds, but now even that is not working.

AceOHartzz

AceOHartzz:

AceOHartzz

same here, i email to them, so old story, it's seem that it's an auto generated robot that's answering my email, 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 8:14 AM

borntobesting:

The only comment that I dislike is "That was a huge Drive". The way it was recorded sounds like he is yelling at you , pissed because you hit such a great drive. 

Ha, Joe - I was insulted the first time I heard "you da man !" as I'm sure you were, momentarily, since we share the same Avatar...I wish they had added some humorous, albeit, snarky remarks for crappy shots beyond the "never up, never in". Like an OB shot hearing "BEAUTY !" or a wrong club, wrong aim, wrong shot choice "oh, go get 'um boy" or a stupid pitch try-flub from 60-70 rough, then hear "oh, nice touch"  ~ SP ~

RSS