Forums

Help › Forums

new sounds

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 9 2020 9:32 AM (36 replies)
  • suidulum
    13 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2015 9:13 AM

If I played with a guy that constantly commented like that I'd not play with him anymore.  If there were a way to turn off that noise I'd say have it.  Instead I turned off all audio just to shut that up.   

• duaness
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 7:10 AM

Sounds exactly like Curtis Strange...

• NicklausJack
    111 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 6:17 AM

I think you may be right!

• K7JBQ
    1,465 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 10:25 PM

Nice putt, Alice.

• borntobesting
    9,456 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 11:14 AM

johnabel1234:

go to game settings,turn off celebration sounds.fixed

Not really. Some of the hew sounds can't be turned off unless you mute all the sound. The cough if you blow a short putt comes up even if you have the celebration sounds turned off. And I think someone said that the "That's a huge Drive" sound  happens even with the celebration sounds turned off.

• kensabre10
    2,470 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 7:28 AM

if you turn off your audio, and celebration sounds, ALL voices will stop. ya think this crappy site could fix some important things before introducing these nonsensical items.

• Rajon711
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2020 9:32 AM

JDShoemaker:

LOL  I agree 100%  WTHG is a "Garden Spot"?

I have been playing golf for over 40 years and have never heard that reference.

I am also 100% in agreement on using programers time to fix the problems instead of some stupid crap like this!!

I've been waiting for a long, long, time.  I finally heard it yesterday on CBS' Coverage of PGA.  It was on the Daniel Berger pitch shot on the 16th around 9:30 EST.  He probably got it from playing WGT, but the Australian commentator said that Berger was "in a garden spot"!

FINALLY!

RSS