Forums

Help › Forums

new sounds

Sat, Aug 5 2023 5:10 AM (40 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 8:51 AM

New game settings option for the commentary that might be a cool addition, examples

• Player gender-  Male or female   ( to avoid sillyness like You da Man! for female players)
    • Harshness - ( maybe a slide bar like sounds)  The low setting could be "take it easy on me"  and the high setting could be "Give it to me"   Similar thinking to SP's thought below.  :)

SweetiePie:
    I wish they had added some humorous, albeit, snarky remarks for crappy shots beyond the "never up, never in". Like an OB shot hearing "BEAUTY !" or a wrong club, wrong aim, wrong shot choice "oh, go get 'um boy" or a stupid pitch try-flub from 60-70 rough, then hear "oh, nice touch"

• iatse
    8 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 5:28 PM

turn it off wgt

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 3:25 PM

SweetiePie:

borntobesting:

The only comment that I dislike is "That was a huge Drive". The way it was recorded sounds like he is yelling at you , pissed because you hit such a great drive. 

Ha, Joe - I was insulted the first time I heard "you da man !" as I'm sure you were, momentarily, since we share the same Avatar...I wish they had added some humorous, albeit, snarky remarks for crappy shots beyond the "never up, never in". Like an OB shot hearing "BEAUTY !" or a wrong club, wrong aim, wrong shot choice "oh, go get 'um boy" or a stupid pitch try-flub from 60-70 rough, then hear "oh, nice touch"  ~ SP ~

Get Don Rickles for the crap shots

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 7:12 AM

I heard a new one yesterday.I holed the long putt on  #9 Hilversumche  ccth tourney. He said " Amazing  simply amazing".

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 7:22 AM

SCROLL DOWN on Audio Settings and move the slider to the left. It's that simple.

• danno1310
    297 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 6:08 PM

The only way for me to turn off the annoying yelling is to mute the sound. Sliding the slider to the left don't work, I still get the silly commentary. It messes with my concentration and causes problems.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 8:54 PM

danno1310:

The only way for me to turn off the annoying yelling is to mute the sound. Sliding the slider to the left don't work, I still get the silly commentary. It messes with my concentration and causes problems.

Did you SCROLL DOWN?

• danno1310
    297 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 9:52 PM

No!!! I missed that. But I have now. That works. Thank you very much.

• oldsouth21
    58 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2015 7:03 AM

Most folks that are offering an opinion seem to dislike the new sounds. I LIKE them .In every tournament I ever played in there was noise or comments of many sorts.

• suidulum
    13 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2015 9:09 AM

No that doesn't work in order to turn off that annoying crap I have to turn off all sounds.  Nothing fixed. 

RSS