Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC #7 is here!! (Country Club Clash)

Tue, Sep 1 2015 9:35 PM (98 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 1:32 PM

PaulTon:

DaveDwingdale:
    A (not exactly)random sample of just three members of the "winning" team shows a spending of over 7800 credits for cc passes and speed up boosts

I find that level of stupidity absolutely staggering.

I'm just glad I don't understand that mindset or I'd be a cretin too.

Enough to set of a migraine eh Paul.  ;-)))

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 1:52 PM

Have i got enough to get somne gnomes after all that??

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 5:15 PM

pdb1:

pmm711:
    .if one CC has 16 Superpasses and another club less

What makes you think one CC has more SuperPasses than another ?

I think each CC starts out with 8 .With 2 more added at each new CLASH .

Check the club benefits page.  Extra super passes are one of the benefits of higher club level.

• PTrenter
    437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 4:22 AM

The whole CC pass situation has been an ill thought out mess from the beginning

WGT should really consult the longer term players and established CC bosses to find out what would make players play more.  Getting the players engaged in a decent and fair Inter CC format would generate them more in ball sales than these comedy passes.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 5:18 AM

NAH!!!! Just leave it to the coutry clubs to do that for them ;-)

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:06 AM

DaveDwingdale:
    Extra super passes are one of the benefits of higher club level.

Benefit? What benefit?

They won't have a significant influence on a CC's position in the clash IMHO.

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:13 AM

PTrenter:
    The whole CC pass situation has been an ill thought out mess from the beginning

I don't think so.

It's a clever vehicule to pull credits from well-meaning CC members to support their CC for minimal return to themselves and a distant carrot called "Golden Putter".

I shudder at the thought about novice CCs who NEED the passes and the points to prosper, the benefit being with the company again.

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 11:35 AM

What is the difference in the Clash events and just playing this online golf game? It's all about the WGT ownership making money. To all that has played more than a month, it's entertainment! So, to those who gab mouth the Clashes, go to H.... with your bashing and stupid videos in the forum. Try to find some good in things you do not like to do, but others do.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:01 PM

Ive' yet to stick my nose into this format and under the current set up have no intention to in the future.  That being said, I'm a member of TPC who finished third, and when just now reading our club forum, it seems not one of the participants have yet to receive their free passes for prizes.

Stay classy WGT

RSS