Forums

Help › Forums

Retraction and Sincere Apology

Fri, Dec 31 2010 3:17 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 10:45 AM
    To all the nerves I've struck and those I've offended, please accept my sincere apology. I feel like I've called someones mother a bad name. My comments were out of line due to pure frustration. I hope I live long enough to have 1000 ranked rounds. The only time I will post again is to applaude a player for an great feat or to ask for assistance with a certain issue. Even my wife of 40 yrs is starting to call me a crotchety old man. I did not mean to cause such a stir. Happy New Year to all of you. renniw52 the crotchety old man.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:14 AM

Commendable, ren, but not to worry. More than one person has come on these forums and ranted, cursed, vented, condemned, threatened and (no comma Bri) swore revenge only to calm down and keep playing. 

Heh, this game does that to you. It's all good.  HNY    :-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:31 AM

renniw52:
    To all the nerves I've struck and those I've offended, please accept my sincere apology. I feel like I've called someones mother a bad name. My comments were out of line due to pure frustration. I hope I live long enough to have 1000 ranked rounds.

Hi - my name is Yancy

We have all had tough times in our lives - being WGT or whatnots.

This common man gives you the commendables for apologies and such. It takes the better man to step up like you have. Just let it go - the WGT crowd here is very friendly and hospitables. Please keep on posting and playing.

Sincerely, Yancy

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:31 AM

I still have my one free rant coming.  Maybe I'll use it in 2011.  (Though it'll probably involve the Mariners, not WGT)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:42 AM

Better get it out of the DMM, I thought I read a while ago that those do NOT roll over, and unused rants at the end of 2010 are gone for good, lol.

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2011 :)

VHL

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2010 3:17 PM

Wow was I surprised to find out people actually get po/ed on these forums...LMAO..

RSS