Forums

Help › Forums

Where are they

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 2 2011 2:05 PM (6 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 2:40 AM

I don't know if this is the place for this post but it's as good any. Where have all the pics gone that players have uploaded to their profiles? Or is it just on my end? Or is it WGT wide? All the ones in my friends list with their uploaded pictures are X'ed out. Just the curiosity of an old man. :-))

J

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 2:58 AM

Must be a problem at your end. I can see them from here.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 3:35 AM

Thanks piztaker. I thought as much, now got to figure out what has gone wrong here on this end. :-))

J

piztaker:

Must be a problem at your end. I can see them from here.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:12 AM

Found em !!!!! They were hiding in the closet LOL

J

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:00 AM

Gettin' old sucks eh Johnie?

You found your tournament winnings, you found your friends, could you help me find my car keys and glasses? LOL

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 4:33 AM

andyson:

You found your tournament winnings, you found your friends, could you help me find my car keys and glasses? LOL

Andy: And they have the gall to call these our golden years. ;-))  I'm really not sure how getting to this age is supposed to feel, as I've never been this old before. ((((smile))))

J

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 2:05 PM

Johniedino:

andyson:

Andy: And they have the gall to call these our golden years. ;-))  I'm really not sure how getting to this age is supposed to feel, as I've never been this old before. ((((smile))))

J

Yeah golden but they don't what is golden about these years. I see something some what golden every day that used to be fairly clear. Use your imagination. LOL

RSS