Forums

Help › Forums

Something has to be done in group play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 19 2008 4:22 PM (25 replies)
  • brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 8:27 AM

For quite awhile now ( and all weekend ), a few players are starting a group game and leaving their computers. It messes up the game for all of us wanting to join a group. They don't want to play just create chaos! One of the players is MIHI. This has to stop before they ruin this game for all. Maybe you need some mods who can kick them out, so others can play. I tried e-mailing support and got no reply. I love this game and have invested my money in it. So please don't let this handfull ruin it for the rest of us.Create a way we can instant message someone who can kick them off and stop this.

• dacsyr1
    26 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 8:54 AM

I agree completely with Juke! Please set a 5 minute time out on invites. If you do not get a group in 5 minutes it times you out and you have to start over!!!!!

Thank you.

dacsyr1

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 11:11 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking into the issue.

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 3:40 PM

well WGTalex it's 5:38 pm central and MIHI  still has groups locked down. Can you not remove him so we can play? this has been 2 days now. Click on join groups and see for yourself.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 2:00 PM

This should be resolved now. Let us know if you experience more multiplayer holdups. We are working to make sure the system times out after a reasonable amount of time.

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 3:45 PM

thank you Alex. That was the only thing that i hated about the game. The rest of it rocks :)

• GOBUCKEYES
    20 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 3:48 PM

thats good and all if they get timed out but it dont fix the problem cause all they would have to do is reset another match i fell if instead of trying to monitor them or catch them and boot them out of the ganme which all they would do is create another golfer is give us golfers the control that if we are looking for a match and we come across that allow us to block that group so when we search agian it doesnt come up to us and we can find another match

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 4:23 PM

GOBuckeyes I'm a software developer myself and that's almost impossible to do. The one thing that can be done ( and most online games have it ) is have a button or link to press during gameplay to summon a staff member when another member is causing trouble! That person or persons could then remove the person blocking the game. Most gaming sites use this function and other golf sites I play on has it as well. Those staff members could be volunteers from this community who would volunteer their time or others call them moderators,sysops and etc. I would gladly volunteer myself to help out a few hours a day. Just a thought :)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 6:27 PM

I'd volunteer to be a WGT Player Marshall.

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2008 6:44 PM

I see their fix didn't work The same guy has group play blocked again. There is no timer either. I sat there for 10 minutes and it didnt knock him or anyone else out. How long are you guys going to let MIHI run this site?

RSS