Join the Most Exclusive Club on WGT.com

Sat, Jan 30 2016 4:42 AM (75 replies)
  • WyattHamilton
    2,536 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 4:08 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 6:31 PM

I guess you don't know how to remove all those pending invites HUH !   A lot of people have complained about you and your repeating invites .  Some call it harassment ..

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 6:45 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !  What is wrong with this guy ??

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 9:21 AM

Should read ... Join a club with the most exclusive Douche Bag running a CC on WGT !!

WH = POS !

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 9:49 AM

Looks like My post has been removed ...........Hmmmmm 

Very Interesting !

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:02 AM

Think it will be because loads of names where shown on a list on there CE and WGT don't like that.

• Balnacraig
    2,852 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:06 AM

I have had two unwanted invitations from this guy which is rather odd as he claims its an all American Club and I am British??? Also I know of several other people who have had repeated unwanted invitations.

I guess like all junk mail his victims are probably chosen at random.

I wish every good fortune to his Club and its members but I feel he personally should seriously reconsider his scatter gun Recruitment  Policy.

My suggestion is to post a very definite no thanks on his wall and if it does not stop report him to WGT for harassment, as I will be doing if I get another invite. This is meant to be an enjoyable game and should not be a platform for members to hard sell their Country Clubs.

Come on WGT take some responsibility and deal with this ridiculous situation.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:08 AM

I guess your right Bubbs   Thank you sir !

• ct690911
    7,198 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:36 AM

mantis0014:

ct690911:

Sounds like Augusta National before they let Tiger play......lol

They have Females now too.

The ' All American' caught my eye.  That is exclusive I suppose.  lol

Tip for the Owner of the club.  Get rid of the Club Picture... looks a bit bland.  Make a real looking type of pic of the Black Diamond and the golf clubs...  It will look great.

...or perhaps a photo of a guy in a white bed sheet and hood?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 11:01 AM

CEverett12:

I guess your right Bubbs   Thank you sir !

No probs mate. It was a funny list mind but it wasn' t you who put it on. Thing is as I said on there , folk only need to click his or anyone's club and they are on view. So poss WGT data protection needs looking at lol

RSS