Forums

Help › Forums

Join the Most Exclusive Club on WGT.com

Sat, Jan 30 2016 4:42 AM (75 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 8:30 AM

CEverett12:

Well, I guess its not a secret anymore , Mr. Hamilton and I don't care for each other .

I think I will be OK ??

you bumped my CC advertisement to share this news with us?...lmao

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 5:49 AM

Hello Mr. Hamilton ,  Some of your members would like to read your post  so I thought I would help you out and bump it to page one ...

No need to thank me ,  My pleasure !!!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 2:54 AM

One of our members declined invite and 10 mins later got another one. Now he ain't leaving an active great club to join an inactive one, is he!.

For info his invites are so many I could not be bothered to count , around 500 and majority from other clubs.

As per wall post. You picking on wrong one tosser. To have invite refused and resend it ain't good. I understand your club is rubbish but try to create events etc and maybe folk will join in

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 3:24 AM

The last few members who joined up seem to have disappeared .

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 3:27 AM

But the committee are nice .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 4:42 AM

I have had Many complaints regarding Mr Hamilton and his repeating invites ,  You have to block this guy ,  WGT says he is not harassing anyone ,, LOL

I cant say what I think of this guy because this thread would self destruct ,

Many complaints have been sent to WGT concerning Mr Hamilton ,  He gets things posted on his wall all the time , He just deletes them .

Most of his members don't have a clue .....

RSS