Sun, Jul 12 2009 6:32 PM (44 replies)
  • MavZee
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 12:00 PM

No.... Delayed..... No way...... I don't believe it......  LOL

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 2:20 PM

It's better to delay it then to have more problems.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 2:45 PM

I agree DeerRun... and for those caught unaware... 

WGTalex:
    We generally prefer to err on the side of caution. Although today's issue was minor, we decided to wait and cover all our bases anyway. We want to be as open and transparent with our players as possible, so sometimes that means we will give a heads-up on a planned release and hold off if anything is amiss.

Also, these features were originally delayed until the end of July, so we are actually a little ahead of schedule. :)

We will let you know as soon as we have the new release window set.

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 6:03 PM

It's no suprise. the only thing i really wanted was golf balls. What I'm wondering is what new brands were coming.

I really wanted to know what the problems were. Were there problems with all the new products. So many questions.

Duce

• Ketner
    49 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 8:10 PM

Can we please atleast have an est of when these features will be added. I seriously hope that you guys allow people who have already bought clubs to trade them in, we are the ones funding yoru beta mode game, besides sponsers, but making us purchase longer clubs when they should have been there in the first place is almost like double taxation. I know alot of people were looking forward to the updates and the improvents to be made to this game and we would all like to know when this is now going to happen. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 10:12 PM

It's a go tonight. Heads-up that the site will be down starting at 11PM PT.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 10:21 PM

Really?  Nice!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 3:47 AM

Grabbed new driver straight off. Brilliant.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 6:08 AM

Thanks for all the new clubs ... i have 2 questions.

1)  Is there a place I can read what the different club rating categories actually mean ???   For example spin is an easy one but ... what's the difference in the putters between precision and foregiveness ???     (and the other categories for that matter)

2)  I see Shot Shaping as one of the categories in the Woods / Irons ... what is this ???    Is there a way to shape your shots which I don't know ???  ... i.e. draw, fade, etc.

Thanks much and keep up the great work.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 7:31 AM

In the FAQ.... Clubs

RSS