Forums

Help › Forums

club stats

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 20 2010 5:18 AM (3 replies)
  • billyeva
    57 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:44 PM

i can remember  while back i think it was before WGTsky left but i am sure WGT said that if you owned say the master R9 driver,  when you improved your level to be able to buy the new R9 which has same stats. it was tweaked some way but didn't show up in the stats. Is this right or have i dreamt it. Also sorry if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance.

Billyeva

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 4:09 AM

I think I also heard this about the R9, so I rented the R9 and I cant tell any difference between the old one or the new one?.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 4:35 AM

billyeva:

i can remember  while back i think it was before WGTsky left but i am sure WGT said that if you owned say the master R9 driver,  when you improved your level to be able to buy the new R9 which has same stats. it was tweaked some way but didn't show up in the stats. Is this right or have i dreamt it. Also sorry if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance.

Billyeva

It was not the Master R9 that Sky was referring to it was the R9 Super-Tri. I owned the older version of the Super-Tri and it was just too hard to hit well. The meter speed was not too fast it just did not make a smooth start if you can understand what i mean. I sold it back and used the Master G10 until I unlocked the new tweeked version of the Super-Tri. And it is much easier to hit than the older one was. The meter is much smoother from start to finish. 

• billyeva
    57 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 5:18 AM

so it was just for that 1 club then as i understand it.

Billyeva

RSS