Help › Forums

Profile pics

Thu, Feb 4 2021 10:55 AM (107 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 2:16 PM

FunAndGames:

Ok,

This isn't a kids game. 18+...and I'm sick to death of low self-esteem butch dikes complaining about how good lookin women present themselves. We get it. You don't own a treadmill and DQ is cheap.

Oh wow... nerd rage!  Too bad you can't see women in your life that aren't pixelated and/or pixillated.   They really do exist, in the flesh I mean, but you have to leave mom's basement to find them.

Here's a news flash for you, mensa...  the age of ACCEPTED players has been lowered to 13.

So, in essence this ~is~ a kids' game.

What's even funnier is that the "good lookin women" you're attracted to on this site... 95% of them are guys JUST LIKE YOU.  Here's one of the hottest girls on this site:

Just waiting for you to gift her some new gear!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 10:05 PM

IvaThongon:
    maybe worse athlete guys

guys will be guys, but i have heard some pretty nasty things come out of girls mouths as well

• fairwaybaby
    109 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 8:35 AM

ALL WGT HAS TO DO IS MONITOR WHAT IMAGES ARE BEING UPLOADED BEFORE THEY ALLOW IT TO BE ADDED TO YOUR PROFILE. SECURITY MEASURE THAT'S ALL. BUT IN MY OPINION IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U SEE THEN DONT LOOK AT IT. JUST PLAY GOLF AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GARBAGE.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 9:01 AM

Snaike:

Notice the grabber tool hanging on the wall at the upper left?  I wonder if he has another one within reach to use to get that one down...hmmmm...

• Pauldiandalo
    26 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 9:46 AM

Snaike:

FunAndGames:

Ok,

This isn't a kids game. 18+...and I'm sick to death of low self-esteem butch dikes complaining about how good lookin women present themselves. We get it. You don't own a treadmill and DQ is cheap.

Oh wow... nerd rage!  Too bad you can't see women in your life that aren't pixelated and/or pixillated.   They really do exist, in the flesh I mean, but you have to leave mom's basement to find them.

Here's a news flash for you, mensa...  the age of ACCEPTED players has been lowered to 13.

So, in essence this ~is~ a kids' game.

What's even funnier is that the "good lookin women" you're attracted to on this site... 95% of them are guys JUST LIKE YOU.  Here's one of the hottest girls on this site:

Just waiting for you to gift her some new gear!

HAHAHA!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 11:42 PM

Some names are a bit naughty too.

http://www.wgt.com/members/wankingyou/default.aspx

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 5:14 PM

piztaker:

Some names are a bit naughty too.

http://www.wgt.com/members/wankingyou/default.aspx

Notice shoop got in there quick LMAO!!

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 11:57 PM

Lmao!!  Great thread I stumbled upon.  Good stuff.  :-)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 1:09 AM

This thread is still funny!

RSS