Help › Forums

Score of 52???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IH8kidz
    903 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 1:14 PM

52 perfect strokes, 20 under(or 18) on par 70), whatever. Perfect tee shot, perfect approach, perfect putt, all birdies or eagles, maybe an ace in there, and don't forget the perfect meter every shot. Really? I don't think the hacks are the ones averaging 150.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 2:11 PM

Here goes another thread .... I can't shoot that kind of score, so somebody was cheating!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 2:22 PM

This has been one of those days. I have tryed 4 courses and look like a fish on a bicycle. I have shot Sa and Kia a hundred times and have not even come close to as shitty as its been today. The legends and masters shooting in the 26 and 27 range

have got knowledge that the average player does not have. Common sense will tell you that after you play a hole over a hundred times you don't get worse. Practice my rosie red rectaputacle. It's time the secrets are made available to everyone. I used to believe but now I am convinced this is Bulls--t. What is going on?. If someone responds with a comment about do this or do this then dammit show me. I am not having an attitude attatck, I just don't understand the inconsistency of this game. How do you have 4 birdies in a row all one putts then the next 4 holes are 3 putts? I am doing everything they suggest in the FAQ's. Again--Bull---t.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:03 PM

It's time the secrets are made available to everyone. I used to believe but now I am convinced this is Bulls--t.  

LMAO      You have to play nekked :)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:09 PM

renniw52:

This has been one of those days. I have tryed 4 courses and look like a fish on a bicycle. I have shot Sa and Kia a hundred times and have not even come close to as shitty as its been today. The legends and masters shooting in the 26 and 27 range

have got knowledge that the average player does not have. Common sense will tell you that after you play a hole over a hundred times you don't get worse. Practice my rosie red rectaputacle. It's time the secrets are made available to everyone. I used to believe but now I am convinced this is Bulls--t. What is going on?. If someone responds with a comment about do this or do this then dammit show me. I am not having an attitude attatck, I just don't understand the inconsistency of this game. How do you have 4 birdies in a row all one putts then the next 4 holes are 3 putts? I am doing everything they suggest in the FAQ's. Again--Bull---t.

4 1 putts = luck

4 3 putts = your skill showing through

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:25 PM

Not really 26% 1 putts -- 17% 3 putts--I guess I'm just getting old, Again.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:27 PM

I was nekked, maybe I was lining up the wrong ball.

• IH8kidz
    903 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:57 PM

If you want to believe it, I guess you still believe in Santa Claus too. Do you really? Honestly?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:28 PM

Hang in there, you'll figure it out soon. Those putts will start dropping! :)

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:53 PM

claremoreblue:

It's time the secrets are made available to everyone. I used to believe but now I am convinced this is Bulls--t.  

LMAO      You have to play nekked :)

Is that with or without a nekked....nek' tie?..;)

• PAGES
RSS