Forums

Help › Forums

COME ONNNN!!!!

Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:18 AM (34 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:54 AM

Another good one Andyson!  Just looking at your new layout had my eyes prematurely crossing.  I'd better go check my nose...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 12:31 PM

Richard4168:
    Not me. I would like to see WGT do something about the jumping animation of the page. That's the only thing that's distracting and annoying. I believe most people would agree.

BINGO!!!

Joey

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 1:02 PM

for what it's worth, there is allot of room on the main menu page where there is currently only the sky shown at the top. The adds would fit in there nicely and would be shown on three consecutive windows. First, when you can select your course or type of play, then the next screen when you get to the area where you have chosen to play, and finally, the last screen just before teeing off. Once you get to the course the adds disappear for the rest of your round. We get rid of the constant barrage during our match and the advertiser gets three screens to show the adds. If someone is interested, they can read the adds prior to getting involved in their game.

• RoyTinCup
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 1:07 PM

I agree. I also understand the need for advertising but enough with the pop ups at the top of the screen before the next hole! The bouncing screen is horrible! I will give it another week. If it is still like this after the new year WGT just lost a paying customer! Thanks...

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:18 AM

works for me

I cant stand changing my aim forgetting the screen has resized then having to reaim when it returns to full size.

RSS