Forums

Help › Forums

COME ONNNN!!!!

Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:18 AM (34 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 1:27 PM

WGT...Please. Stop already. Now you have to throw up "Advertising Logo's" between EVERY hole....Come ON! It's just another annoying little distraction. Can you please stop. Every other time I come on its something different. What you may think is cool / nice / great - others may find some of your new additions- not so cool / not so great / very annoying. Could you take down the logo's between holes. Advertising before a game or after is I'm sure a standard practice, BUT...every hole we have to pull the mouse down to continue on. It is just down right "annoying". I will try to wait "patiently for MAYBE..juuust maybe a response or your take on this. TY...edge

Excuse my candor/ direct to the point opinion but, I have been subtle in the past and the subject falls to the wayside....

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:03 PM

I understand the advertising...yes I get it...what bothers me is the screen moving up and down.  I suppose that's how to get us to look at the ad, but it also breaks my concentration. 

Joey

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:39 PM

Absolutely!!! This is a start.....

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:44 PM

Joey... pretend you're Tiger Woods and it's an unruly crowd.

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:59 PM
    I totally agree with EDGE this new ads/banners in between holes really does SUCK!! At first i thought it was my PC acting up ! PLEASE TAKE IT OFF!
  • winkdinkerson
    200 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 4:59 PM

I totally agree.  My screen moving in and out is loony. 

Greed is at work.  I pay enough to play the game, lay off on the adds or I'm out!

Winkdinkerson

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 5:03 PM

all that screen jumping up and down will burn out monitors for sure.....and you can bank on it.

imagine the damage it's causing....in effect constantly altering the resolution ain't gonna bring nothing but problems.

tbe

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:10 AM

Hi WD...I don't think you need to go to the extreme as to leave the game if wgt doesnt somehow revamp this very little annoyance. I think you will find this game very enjoyable if you give it a chance. Situations like this will occur in any on-line game. You give your take on the subject, and move on. Then you hope they "somehow" fix it so it may not be as annoying. tx for your input...edge

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:01 AM

WGT can KISS MY ASS, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF MONEY HUNGRY ASSHOLES AND GIVE THE PGA A BAD NAME WITH THIS STUPID ASS FONEY GAME THAT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO REAL GOLF, NOW ALL YOU BUTT WIPES WHO WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS GO FOR IT, STOP DEFENDING  WGT, THERE SERVERS ARE LIKE THE OLD 32K MODEMS, WGT WILL FIX NOTHING IF IT IS GONA MAKE YOU HAVE TO BUY LESS BALLS ON THERE SERVER ACCOUNT, WITH ALL THE GLICHES SINCE THANKSGIVING THEY OWE ME ABOUT 9 SLEEVES OF BALLS G13S BALLS TO BE EXCAT, SO ALL YOU RICH ASSHOLES GO AHEAD AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN WGT THEMSELVES, AND SITUATIONS LIKE THIS DO NOT HAPPEN ON EVERY GAME, LET WGT SPONSERS PAY FOR OUR BALLS, YES I LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME, BUT HOLY MOSE'S CHANGE YOUR SERVERS, OR MAYBE CHANGE YOUR STAFF TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO CREATE GAMES LIKE THIS,

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:21 AM

EdwardRo:
    WGT can KISS MY ASS, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF MONEY HUNGRY ASSHOLES AND GIVE THE PGA A BAD NAME WITH THIS STUPID ASS FONEY GAME THAT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO REAL GOLF, NOW ALL YOU BUTT WIPES WHO WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS GO FOR IT, STOP DEFENDING  WGT, THERE SERVERS ARE LIKE THE OLD 32K MODEMS, WGT WILL FIX NOTHING IF IT IS GONA MAKE YOU HAVE TO BUY LESS BALLS ON THERE SERVER ACCOUNT, WITH ALL THE GLICHES SINCE THANKSGIVING THEY OWE ME ABOUT 9 SLEEVES OF BALLS G13S BALLS TO BE EXCAT, SO ALL YOU RICH ASSHOLES GO AHEAD AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN WGT THEMSELVES, AND SITUATIONS LIKE THIS DO NOT HAPPEN ON EVERY GAME, LET WGT SPONSERS PAY FOR OUR BALLS, YES I LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME, BUT HOLY MOSE'S CHANGE YOUR SERVERS, OR MAYBE CHANGE YOUR STAFF TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO CREATE GAMES LIKE THIS,

Spell check, caps off,  punctuation. all the things to do so people dont write replies like this. 

its a game

its free (well almost, gotta pay for that internet service)

if you chose to spend on clubs and balls its your choice

if you dont like it go play the TG website

i assume you have gone to their offices and checked their 'old 32k modems' and are sure that is what they have. 

give em a break and have fun

still looking for a cure to cantfriggiputtworthadamnitis

-soup

RSS